cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SD condtions in yellow color

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear experst,

recently we have added one new condition discount and mainatined condition record with correct validity, but the conditions is not active it is yellow color what could be reasons for this , how to get the consitions to green succesful status.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

please check By using T-Code V/04 in that screen go to Utilities --> Generate

in that enter the Table Number and click on the Dictionary, Reports & Screens , Online and execute

tell me after that r u getting any error if yes try to check with condition table once again

Revert ,

Regards,

Prasanna

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I had similar problem. Here is how I soloved it.

pricing Conditions ZS01 and ZS02 in my pricing procedure both created by coping PR00. Due to this Condition Class indicator value was set to 'B - Prices' for both the Conditions.

Two conditions with Condition Class indicator value B - Prices was causing the problem. By changing the value of Condition Class Indicator on one of the Condition in configuration,

Thanks

Anil K Hooda

prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you please tell me Did you create a condition Table ? Can you please tell me the key combination what your used for that condition Type

And also do one thinking go to T-Code V/04 and enter the Table number and Click on Utilities -- > Generate

Check the fields "Dictionary, Reports & Screens & Online " and execute .Can you please tell me are you getting any error ?

Revert,

Regards,

Prasanna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

what is the condition type for which you have the condition record. If its a bew fiels or a Z field you will need to update them i nthe pricing tables KOMP, KOMK & the like.

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In your sales order, Tab condition; change the value of the discount cond type to "Largest discount in comparision to all the discounts"

E.g. in your sales order, Tab condition

Say K007 = 20% -

your new discount type is ZK07 = 10% -

change ZK07 = 30% - ; if the traffic light of ZK07 changes from yellow to green, then it is because you have an exclusion group assigned to your pricing procedure with "choose the best cond type"

Change ZK07 = 05%-

if traffic light changes to green, then too it is exclusion group assigned to your pricing procedure

-

If light is not changing then check in V/06, is exclusion activated for the "previous" cond type (in this case K007)

-

assign another pricing procedure to your sales doc type

check if the cond type is yellow, when you create a sales order in VA01

gomatheeswaran_palaniappa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check whether any reason for rejection has been set in the sales order. Also pl check if there is any condition exclusion set at the condition record.

Regards,

P Gomatheeswaran

former_member209761
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Imimint,

Is this condition type coming in the sales order?

If so , click on the condition tab and click analysis and select your condition type from the left handside.

Below are you seeing any arrow mark against any of the access sequence ?

If there is no arrow against any access sequence, it means your condition record is not picking because one of the access might be failing.

Please check and revert back.

Thanks & Regards,

Hegal K Charles

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks for your info. I have checked the analysis it say, Conditions analysi, conditon record has been found.

Thanks

former_member209761
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear IMIMINT ,

You mean to say, there is a message that condition record has been found, but that value is not coming in the conditions tab?

If so check 2 things

1) in the pricing procedure, check the TO FROM against this condition type and see whether the values are there in that TO FROM.

2) in the pricing procedure, check whether there is any routine against this condition type.

Check and reply back.

Thanks & Regards

Hegal K Charles

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Charles,

There is no value in the from TO in the procedure, and one more observation is that , after service condition , actually discount condition takes above the price value.

Please advise

Thanks

former_member209761
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear IMIMINT,

Assign the FROM-TO against that condition type in the pricing procedure.

From-to will be the step of the values on the basis of which we need to calculate this discount condition type.

Once the FROM-TO is assigned, then the % maintained will be calculated on the basis of the corresponding values inside the FROM-TO steps.

Thanks & Regards,

Hegal K Charles

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Charles,

I give you a scenario here, My item is service Item and the discount I give to the Service Item is Discount here the steps are For main price is 60 and the discount is 40, sh here from to should mention values 60 to 60.

Pls advise

Thankls

former_member209761
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear IMIMINT.

Imagine that your discount is 10% of your PRICE.

Then you will have maintained the condition record for your discount condition type in VK11

Now this will be the procedure

step condition type From To

10 PR00 (PRICE)

50 ZDIS(Discount) 10 10

Thanks & Regards,

Hegal Charles

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Charles,

I have final question, in the procedure, I have Manual discount which ios DD3, which is above the price, so whenI give in the sales order, It is taken above price and is in yellow color.

Please help me, how to detemine the manual discount correctly

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Do you mean this manual discount by "Header conditions", if so then you can give this by "GO TO" - Header - Conditions - and maintain manually your condition value . If I am interpreting it right ?

Regards,

Sridhar

od_manikandan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hai Imimint,

Check in pricing prcedure

whether

in the pricing procedure

Check the Discount condition has Statiscal entry

and Check Account Key is assigned to the condition type.

Else data will be displayed but it will be in Yellow color.

Regards,

Mani

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Charles,

I have one req, Now I want to add one more manual discount condition type to the existing pricing procedure, how to do that, is this good idea to add one more manual discount, becuase the condition is in yelow color, and one more thing is, PRSR price the in the procedure is below to the manual discount for service Item, does this create any problem.

Thanks

former_member209761
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear IMIMINT ,

You can have 'n' number of discount condition types.

Only when we use more than one condition type with condition type for PRICE, that system will consider only one Price.

In your case, since the discounts are calculated on the basis of price, both your discount condition types should come after your price condition types.

If you can provide the list of conditions which you are using, we will be able to give more details.

Else work on the lines suggested and revert back.

Thanks & Regards,

Hegal K Charles

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

Thanks for ur input

Thanks