cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

smart style is not effecting in smartforms print preview

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

i have created my smart style with HELVE font style and i have created paragraph formats for my smart style. And i assigned one of my paragraph format to header data-> standard format.

I have used this smart style in my smart form. But while doing print preview, my smart form output is not effected by the smart style which i have given. Output is displaying in the form of my smart styles-> header data-> standard format's font wise. Not effecting the paragraph formats what i have given in my smart form text editor.

could anyone reply me how to solve this issue.

Thanks in Advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

koolspy_ultimate
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

please check whether you activated the style of not.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi vishnusree,

could u check the smartstyle whether its activated r not .....and also the printer settings ? bcoz i have faced this problem but finally came to know that there is problem with the printer settings.

regards,

sandeep reddy.K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You need to check if the text node is actually storing the data in your preferred paragraph format. To do so, change the smartform editor for that text node to sapscript editor and see whats is the paragraph type it is showing there. To do that, open the text node, click on the pencil button which is on the left column, just beside the editor window. It will make the editor full screen. Then in the menu bar, Go to --> change editor.

Once the editor is changed to sapscript editor, check what is the paragraph format it is showing in the left column. If it is incorrect, change it there.

Cheers,

Anid

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anid,

I have mentioned the correct paragraph format only. still i am getting the correct output.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Well, in that case take a actual Print Out instead of simply relying on print -preview. Sometime the print preview does not produce the actual print-out like look and feel, based on printer setting. There is nothing much you can/should do from ABAP on this.

Cheers,

Anid

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can do one last thing from your side to ensure you are absolutely right. Open your smartstyle and create a paragraph format under paragraph node, with name P1 (for example). Now in P1, keep the font as Helve and save and ACTIVATE.

Go back to your smartform, open the concerned text node. Select the text in it and from the drop down select P1. If you have not assigned this smartstyle to your form in attribute node, in that case you need to assign this smartstyle to your form (or in the output option tab of the text node) to get the P1 in the drop down.

Save and activate the smartform. And let us know if it solves your issue.

Cheers,

Anid