SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to List through WSM3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

The problem I am facing currently is while i try to list the articles through wsm3 following is the error i am getting. "RULES DO NOT ALLOW LISTING".

Settings already existing in the system:

1. Listing Procedure of the Assortment used for listing is B1.

2. Listing Procedure of the site used in listing is also B1.

3. Listing Procedure of the Article master also B1.

Then i tried to list the article though the article master Listing page. Somehow the Article got listed.

May i know whats the mistake i did and how can i rectify to overcome the issue. Pls advice.

Thanks & Regards,

Madhan Raj. C

4 REPLIES 4

paul_gendreau
Contributor
0 Kudos

What options did you choose in WSM3?

Article * Enter an asterisk to consider all articles.

Listing Procedure B1

Listing Valid From SYSTEM DATE

Listing Valid To 12/31/2999

Select By Art. Listing Date X

Note Article Listing Proc. X Execution of Listing will consider the listing procedure denoted on the article master.

-

What options did you choose when you executed listing in MM41 or MM42? Did you check the box "Maintan Assorts Manually" ( That would be "cheating" and will never apply in WSM3 ) or did you just click the execute button?

-

As for the rules, there are many that must be satisfied when B1 is used.

This listing procedure requires configuration for assortment grade levels and creation of general assortment module(s).

Among the factors that the listing procedure considers or can consider are:

-- Configuration of Assortment Grade levels

-- Assortment grade designation of the article, as displayed on the Listing tab of the article

-- Merchandise Category / Assortment Grade levels assigned to general assortment module(s)

-- Effective dates of general assortment module(s)

-- Which Sites assigned to which general assortment modules

-- Merchandise categories assigned to sites

-

Can you give an an example and consider the article:

- What assortment grade is designated on the article master

- What merchandise category (MC) is it?

- Is that MC assigned to the site?

- What general assortment module did you expect to create the listing (i.e. is the site assigned to the General Assortment Module, is the MC assigned to the General Assortment Module, and what is the assortment grade for that MC in the General Assortment Module?

0 Kudos

Hi Paul,

Please find the settings below which i have donE in the system.

1. What options did you choose in WSM3?

I have selected the select byArt. Listing Date, New Listing and Issue Log.

Listing Procedure=B1

Article= Article Number which im trying to list (The Listing Procedure of the Article is B1, the Listing Procedure Used In site is also B1)

2. What options did you choose when you executed listing in MM41 or MM42? Did you check the box "Maintan Assorts Manually" ( That would be "cheating" and will never apply in WSM3 ) or did you just click the execute button?

Yes I chose the "Maintain Assorts Manually" check Box for Listing and executed it.

ALL THE SITES SELECTED FOR LISTING AND MERCHANDISE CATEGORY ARE ASSIGNED TO THE ASSORTMENT.

3. Can you give an an example and consider the article:

- What assortment grade is designated on the article master -

> Nothing assigned in the Article Master

- What merchandise category (MC) is it? -

> MC13302 (Soft Drinks)

- Is that MC assigned to the site? Yes

PLEASE HELP ME IN THIS REGARD...

Regards,

Madhan Raj. C

0 Kudos

The assortment grade must be maintained in the article master. Usually this is done at the highest validity area possible (do not specify sales org and dist channel).

The assortment grade must either match the assortment grade specified in the general assortment module for the article's MC, or must match due to config rules for the assortment grade levels.

In WSM3 you should select: Note Article Listing Proc.

0 Kudos

Since I am not using Assortment Grades in my scenarios, i have unchecked the Assortment grade check box in WSS1 Retail master General Data T code. Since then I am able to list the article through WSM3 t code.

Anyways Thanks for all ur support.

Regards,

Madhan Raj. C