cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account determination analysis question

Former Member
0 Kudos

When I am going to sales order, and click environment/analysis/account determination analysis, then I will be able to see some condition type under procedure KOFI00,my question is where does it come from? Are there any assignment between condition type and account determination procedure KOFI00? Help.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Someone created enhancement.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Allen,

Can you briefly explain what is the enhancement done and whats the requirement is for. This would help all the forum members.

Thanks,

Srini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Let me try to describle...

Let me assume there is condition type Z001, rounting 900, in its rounting, it will call outside system to catch one field yes or no, if it is yes, then Z001 condition will be active, if no, then Z001 will be inactive, and in configuration, Z001 had not been assigned any account key,so if it is active, then system will be searching this account key for accounting determination, for my case, it is active, so the system is searching its account key and in a result it finds account key missing, so it occurs that issue, hope it helps.

gomatheeswaran_palaniappa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Allen,

Account determination analysis @ sales order will show you the details only when there is some missing G/L on your sales order. It will not show anything, if all the necessary G/Ls are available as per the pricing done at document level. Sometimes we are passing cost to controlling during sales order creation and that could be the reason behind the functionality.

The account determination procedure for sales documents may be derived from the subsequent billing type assigned to the sales document type. Experts, pl correct if I'm wrong in this point.

Regards,

P Gomatheeswaran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hii Allen Qiu,

Check my points -

Account Determination is involved with SD - FI integration.

===========================================================================

TCODE - VKOA

Application - V (Sales and Distribution)

Condition Type - KOFI (Account Determination)

Chart of Account - XYZ (as per your customized configuration)

Sales Office - ABC (as per your customized configuration)

Sales Organization - 123 (as per your customized configuration)

Account Assignment Group from Customer Master - 01 (Domestic Revenue say for example)

Account Assignment Group from Material Master - 01 (Trading Goods say for example)

Account Key - ERF (Freight Revenue say for example)

G/L Account Number - 111111 (say for example)

============================================================================

Now Pricing Procedure Determinants here -

Sales Area + Customer Pricing Procedure + Document Pricing Procedure

Sales Area = Sales Organization + Distribution Channel + Division

We need to assign sales document to sales area

We also need to connect sales document with delivery type and billing type through copy control

We also can connect billing type with sales order type declaration in tcode VOV8

While you create pricing procedure then you have to follow this flow -

Pricing Procedure contains Condition Type

Condition Type connects to condition record from condition table though Access Sequence

Access Sequence fetch data using Key Combination

So all are connected to each other

=============================================================================

I think now you can be sure from my point. If you have more thing to know then plz revert me back.

Thanks and Regards

Santanu

0 Kudos

Hi,

If you want to know, where as in condition type kofi comes from then following is the step how it gets created and how they have been assigned to account determination Procedure:-

To create condition type KoFi :Basic Functions > Account Assignment/Costing > Revenue Account Determination >Define access sequences and account determination types >Define account determination types

Link beetween account determination procedure and condition type:Basic Functions > Account Assignment/Costing > Revenue Account Determination >Define and Assign account determination procedures >Define account determination procedure.

Hope this helps

Regards

Vivek Pareek

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go to IMG SD > Basic Functions > Account Assignment/Costing > Revenue Account Determination > Define and Assign Account Determination Procedures > Assign Account Determination Procedure.

Here, you would assign your billing type to your Account Determination Procedure which is KOFI00

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

I saw those conditions in account determination analysis, it does not relate to billing type.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Allen,

The condition type you are refering to are the account determination condition type KOFI/ KOFK or the pricing condition types like PR00, K005 etc.

If you are refering to the pricing condition types shown in the account determination analysis the link is as below.

In your pricing procedure for each condition type you assign an account key like ERB,ERL ......

When you maintain the account determination in VKOA for condtion type (KOFI/KOFK) you specify the account key and corresponding G/L account.

So to conclude the link between account determination and your pricing condition type is the "Account Key".

Thanks,

Srini