Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Best Practices - Error during the activation of Baseline Package

joo_migueldimas
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

I don´t know if this is the right forum to post this message, but I posting here as i didn´t get the info from the related forum, apologies for that.

During the process of activation the Baseline Package 603V8 on ECC6.0 EHP3 (I´m importing all scenarios) from solution builder (txcode /n/smb/bbi)... it stopped and it shows me the following error:

Start activation BC Set: /SMBA0/V_T001P_B0BN_J01

Not activated - error

End of activation BC Set: /SMBA0/V_T001P_B0BN_J01

Can someone help me solve this problem?

Thank you

João Dimas - Portugal

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

joo_migueldimas
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello again,

I already solved this specific issue that I reported in my previous message, I did the manual activation (txcode SCPR20) of that BC Set: /SMBA0/V_T001P_B0BN_J01 guided by the document "SAP Best Practices Tools". After this activation I pressed the Change button that is displayed in the Old Status column and I changed the status to successful, after I chose the Activate to continue with the installation. But, once again, other error stopped the installation, now with other BC Set:

/SMBA0/V_T001L_B175_J0A

I tried to solve with the same method through the manual activation, but now it was not possible, when I do that in SCPR20 the activation logs show me four warnings (see the image "BC Sets: Activation logs")... and I don´t want to continue with activation/installation of the full scope without solve this issue or can I continue?!

Can you help me please?

Thank you,

João Dimas - Portugal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear João Dimas

I can not find the document "SAP Best Practices Tools", could you tell me the link to it?

Thanks a lot

Luk