cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VA01 with Disqualified Material

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi. I'm creating orders usign VA01 but I have the nexto problem. When I enter a posicion wich contains a Disqualified Material (ABGRU <> ' '), this position add its amount to total amount of the Order, and that shouldn't be like that. In the same position I can see that the position doesn't add it's weight to the total weight of de Order, wich is correct, and I want to happens the same with the total amount. The total Amount of the Order should only be incresed by positions with Qualified Materials.

What Can I do?? There is a BADI or EXIT to fix this?

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member209761
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Frente,

Do not think REASON FOR REJECTION has any control on pricing.

I failed in finding the field in the field catelog for pricing.

I think you can acheive your requirement by the following way.

1) Create a condition table with MATERIAL/USE.

2) In the access seqeuence of your MRP (the price on which the calculation starts) , add a sequence with Material/USE as the first access.

3) maintain the values (REJ) for USE in USAGE INDICATOR configuration (SPRO-IMG-SALES & DISTRIBUTION-SALES-SALES DOCUMENT HEADER- Define Usage Indicators

4) in VK11 , maintain condition record for MRP (the price on which the calculation starts , with material which are disqualified and REJ as usage with VALUE = 0

5) when the user puts reason for rejection for a line item in the sales order , ask him/her to change the USE also in the item level to REJ.

6) Else find an exit before the sales order is saved which check whether the USE= REJ when Define Reasons For Rejection is having a value.

Thanks & Regards,

Hegal K Charles