cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In multiple smartforms , How to print grand total after last smartform .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Guys,

MY requirement is that I want mutiple smartforms branchwise in BANK payment Advice case. By Using Function modules 'SSF_OPEN' , 'SSF_CLOSE' & smartform generated function module , I got multiple smartforms branchwise and also got subtotal for each branch . for example if there are 3 branches. then I got 3 SF for 3 branches.

SF1 for branch1 with subtotal suppose 1000.

SF2 for branch2 with subtotal suppose 2000.

SF3 for branch3 with subtotal suppose 3000.

ON 1st page , i get SF1.

on 2nd page, i get SF2.

on 3rd page , i get sf3.

Now I want Grand total at last i.e. after last SF & in this case grand total 6000 after SF3 on page 3. OK.

For printing GRand total i have created a Window below main window and passed global variable having grand total which I

calculated in driver prog. to that window . Now the problem is that grand total is displayed on each page. and I want it only after last SF in the last page. if i use condition tab in dat window, grand total is printed only once , but it is printed in 1st page which is not required. How to achieve this , can anybody provide solution . Waiting eagerly.............

With regards ,

Ashish.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You have to put a condition on your window ,which prints grand total.

You have two options.,

1) Set a manual condition by updating a flag.

2)Select the option "Only on page ..." from conditions tab of window.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Thanks for ur reply. but can u plz send me code or logic or steps for

1) putting manual condition by updating flag.

OR

2) Using " only on " tab in window.

Becoz i am trying it . But I am not getting it correct. If send logic or code , it will be great help.

With Regards ,

Ashish.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

if you double click on the window.And see it properties.

Then click on the conditions tabs.

there you have checkboxes for various conditions.

you can use tha last option which says " only on page .....".

or you can define a flag, which you update when the last page is printed.and in teh conditions tab put a condition

v_flag = 'X'. only then will it be printed.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Buddy ,

I solved the problem of grand total on last page of smartform by putting a flag before window as you suggested. And it worked and got correct output as required. Onace again thanks buddy. Hope we will meet again .

With Regards,

Ashish.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Fisrt you plz tell us where are you printing from. I mean in the template region ot in the table portion? I suggest you plz use the template because its easy to use. than else got to the template portion -

> write the variable in the text portion ---> output options(Tab) ---> output structure and chenge the portion in Line & Coloumn tab according to yr requirement.

Regards,

Akg