cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

source files for sapjco3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Does anyone have access to/know how to get access to the source files for the sapjco library? In particular, I am seeking the .c files that were used to create libsapjco3.so. These are needed for an Android application that I am building.

Thanks!

Jim Daniel

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Why are you trying to access jco in mobile. Try using web services.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Howdy Erhan,

The short answer is that using jco via mobile is a clean and easy interface, that doesn't involve web services. The entire point of my app (which is a PoC) is to avoid having to set up a .bsp or .jsp page and all the security concerns that comes with it. Using the jco package, you can "log-in" in an analogous manner to the SAP log-on. Again, it's clean, simple and easy.

Having access to the source files, whether in java or c, would be an immense help.

Thanks!

Jim

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

may be you are right. But how much does consume rfc on a mobile device. I will be glad to hear about finding source files.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jim!

Has long I tried to create an access to the libraries of sapjco3 but no luck, so I had to create a Web Service to achieve the connection, I did this WS in java-eclipse. So I thought I could perform the same steps to integrate sapjco into an application android but so far I have not succeeded.

If you were lucky I'd appreciate it enlighten me on my way.

Any help you need I'm also at your service. Regards!