cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RABAX_STATE error on CHECKBOX_GROUP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear experts,

I've got a few issues with PC 10.0. When I start e.g. "Control Monitoring History with Ratings" I get a RABAX_STATE error:

Error in CHECKBOX_GROUP "REGULATION_CHECKBOX" of view "GRPC_REPORT_SELECTION.SELECTION": Value "0" is not permitted for property colCount

The whole error text is the follwoing:

The followin error text was processed in P02 the systm: Error in CHECKBOX_GROUP "REGULATION_CHECKBOX" of view "GRPC_REPORT_SELECTION.SELECTION": Value "0" is not permitted for property colCount

The error occurred on the application server grc1_P02_02 and in the work process. 5

The termination type was: RABAX_STATE

The ABAP call hierarchy was:

Method: RAISE_FOR of program CX_WDR_ADAPTER_EXCEPTION======CP

Method: IF_NW7_VIEW_ELEMENT_ADAPTER~SET_CONTENT of program /1WDA/CASTANDARD==============CP

Method: IF_NW7_VIEW_ELEMENT_ADAPTER~SET_CONTENT of program /1WDA/C8STANDARD==============CP

Method: IF_NW7_VIEW_ELEMENT_ADAPTER~SET_CONTENT of program /1WDA/C8STANDARD==============CP

Method: IF_NW7_VIEW_ELEMENT_ADAPTER~SET_CONTENT of program /1WDA/C7STANDARD==============CP

Method: IF_NW7_VIEW_ELEMENT_ADAPTER~SET_CONTENT of program /1WDA/C7STANDARD==============CP

Has anybody of you faced the same problem and have found an answer for that ? If yes, I would aprreciate it if you can give me a hint on that.

Thanks in advance !

Kind regards

Bernhard Lichtinger

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Solved the problem. There was an unsolved issue with service packs, that caused the error.

claudenir_araujo
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Bernhard,

Do you mind to get me more details on how did you fixed that issue?

What was the service packs not properly installed?

Thank you and kind regards,

Claud

claudenir_araujo
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Bernhard

There is one SAP Note number 1465844 related with Basis 702, please, make sure you have it applied and in case you

don't take a look and make sure with your basis if you can get it implemented.

Please, revert back the results if you do have to implement it and so tested after that.

Thank you

Claud.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Claud,

when I want execute the installation of the note, I get the following error: "SAP Note contains no valid correction instructions". Do you know a possible reason for that?

Kind regards

Bernhard

claudenir_araujo
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Bernhard,

Have you checked over the SAP Note for manual steps to be implemented?

Regards,

Claud.

claudenir_araujo
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Bernhard,

Forget it, I have checked and there is only a code fix, so my suggestion would be to compare the program in the SAP Note with yours and see if they are the same.

How is the procedure you are using to implement the SAP Note?

Regards,

Claud.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Claud,

I just looked up the release to which the note is referring, it doesn't match with mine. So maybe this could be the reason, why the note won't work? Either way, I don't know if it does make sense, changing the the programm code because according to the release it should be built in anyways. But I will look it up, just to be sure.

My procedure to implement the note was like this: I searched for the note within the sap system and started the built-in installation of the sap note with the result, that the error I postet above, was shown.

Kind regards

Bernhard

Edited by: bernhard_L on Jul 31, 2011 1:01 PM

claudenir_araujo
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Bernhard,

What is the versions you have on your environment today?

I have been using the tcode SNOTE in order to implement the SAP Notes, and will also look again for other options to fix your issue.

Regards.

Claud