cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP service installation failed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Greeting ,

I'm installing a new saprouter today and i have a strange issue when i try to register the SAPRouter Service, this is not my first saprouter install so this is why it drive me crazy.

The server where i try to register the service is a Win 2008 R2 ( so 64 bit), i have copied from my previous server (Win 2008 R2 Standard) the ntscmgr.exe to the new server, and when launch my command to the registration here the message :

This version of C:\Windows\system32\ntscmgr.exe is not compatible with the version of Windows you're running. Check your computer's system information to see whether you need a x86 (32-bit) or x64 (64-bit) version of the program, and then contact the software publisher.

Can the file be corrupt during the copy ? i try to understand why that message appear now and i have founded something [like that on the web|http://forums.encoreusa.com/tm.asp?m=39586], which doesn't make any sens to me because because it use to work on my other 64 bit server.

Thank you all for your answers and advises.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

solve by re-download the .exe from the server.

former_member185031
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>This version of C:\Windows\system32\ntscmgr.exe is not compatible with the version of Windows you're running. Check your computer's system information to see whether you need a x86 (32-bit) or x64 (64-bit) version of the program, and then contact the software publisher.

You are getting this message that means ntscmgr.exe which you are using is not compatible with your Windows 2008 R2, if that file corrupted due to copy then you cet a message kind of ntscmgr.exe is not a valid application. So you can check your hardware and OS on that machine or you can try with ntscmgrIA64.zip which is available on Note 618053.

Regards,

Subhash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Subhash,

I have solve my problem, it really was a corrupt file issue ( i don't know why).

I have re-download everything from the server it self and it works fine.

Thank for your time to answer my post.

Regard