cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Web Dynpro Java Iview error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all!

I'm facing problems trying to launch Iviews in Develpment environment. I've made all the propr configuration in SWFVISU and so on, and when I try to call the iview from UWL the follo wimg erro appears:

The requested deployable object 'pcd:portal_content/banorte' and application 'Desarrollos_Canales' are not deployed on the server

I've read some threads in the forum and look similar problems but from Development to Quality i.e., the question is why is this happening if I'm deploying the iviews in Delevopment.

Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

It looks like application issue, there i no data so its giving null pointer exception.

Make sure the required data is present in the backend and also reach out ur developer and ask them to fix this issue.

IF data is not present then it should show the appropriate error message rather than null pointer exception.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, that was an error from the application. The developer get rid of it and now everything is running fine. Thanks a lot!!

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

try to run the app Desarrollos_Canales, or ask the developer to run it and see if its working.

What kind of application is this, is it a WDJ iView or any other thing.

If its WDJ app then you should be able to find it from Content Administrator role though the WebDynpro console

Former Member
0 Kudos

I could made through that issue. The problem was that i tried to map an incorrect Deployable Object, now that I went through that came another error:

Error Summary

While processing the current request, an exception occured which could not be handled by the application or the framework.

If the information contained on this page doesn't help you to find and correct the cause of the problem, please contact your system administrator. To facilitate analysis of the problem, keep a copy of this error page. Hint: Most browsers allow to select all content, copy it and then paste it into an empty document (e.g. email or simple text file).

Root Cause

The initial exception that caused the request to fail, was:

java.lang.NullPointerException

at com.view.ConsultaSolicitudView.initForm(ConsultaSolicitudView.java:408)

at com.view.ConsultaSolicitudView.wdDoInit(ConsultaSolicitudView.java:119)

at com.view.wdp.InternalConsultaSolicitudView.wdDoInit(InternalConsultaSolicitudView.java:282)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.generation.DelegatingView.doInit(DelegatingView.java:61)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.controller.Controller.initController(Controller.java:215)

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please make sure the application Desarrollos_Canales is deployed on ur potal.

Try to redeploy and see if this error goes off.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the quick answer!

I'm brand new at this kind of things, where can I check that to ensure is deplyed??

Regards