Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WS-RM sequences not visible in SOAMANAGER>>Sequence monitoring

adam_smith7
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello

What i need to know is why I cant see any WS-RM sequences in SOAMANAGER>Sequence Monitoring. Please note:

- I can see the asynchronouse messages in the XML monitor (srt_tools >> Monitor for Processed XML , or SXMB_moni)

- I can see the sequences on the receiver side ( NW CE 7.3 SP2)

- I can see the messages if I put a payload trace on the users that triggers the call ( in srt_util)

- I have this problem only in the production system,. In dev, quality and sandbox I can see the sequences on both sender and reciever side.

- The systems are identical is terms of SP's.

Any Ideas?

Regards

A

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Adam,

Did you try running the report SRT_ADMIN_CHECK in production to identify any possible Web Service Runtime configuration inconsistencies?

Use this SAP Help Guide if you're unsure:

[http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw73/helpdata/en/47/a98964a2634847e10000000a421138/content.htm]

Regards, Trevor

adam_smith7
Participant
0 Kudos

HI Trevor,

Thanks for you reply,

I have run SRT_ADMIN_CHECK and all seems ok. The only things pops out is "Data collector for monitoring is not avtivated" , however I also i see that when I run the report on our *D and *Q systems - where sequences are visible....

Any other ideas? Is the perhaps some report that is removing the sequences?

Regards

Adam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Adam,

I don't know of a report that may be removing them but some other suggestions:

- Check if you have the necessary authorizations for monitoring in production (e.g. authorization object S_BGRFC). Maybe do an authorization comparison check with what you have in Dev & Quality.

- I actually think that you may need to up the trace/log level in production to view these sequence messages. For better performance in Production, these levels are normally set to the lowest level (errors only), see URL below for guidance:

[http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/en/46/ee28b0837d3c1de10000000a155369/frameset.htm]

Do a comparison with Dev & QA for the log/trace settings there.

Regards, Trevor

Edited by: Trevor Naidoo on Jul 14, 2011 10:48 AM

adam_smith7
Participant
0 Kudos

HI Trevor,

I do have the required authorizations. The trace settings in SOAMANGER in *D *Q and *P are all set on ERROR only. Is there a different srt trace stting somewhere?

One thing i didnt mention is that i had put a payload trace on in srt_util and could then see the messages being sent, and at that moment when I checked sequence monitoring , i could see those sequences. However, once that trace expired I could no longer see any message in sequence monitoring. Again - in *Q *D i dont have a specific trace on in srt_util ....

Regards

Adam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Adam,

This is very strange behaviour & I'm out of ideas. One last check, did you perhaps TCode SICF in the Dev & QA SAP backends if any traces are activated there? It's a shot in the dark because even there the traces expire.

Regards, Trevor