Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vendor notification

muhamed_faisal
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dears

I have ceated a Q2 notification and return the goods to the vendor

now how Finance department comes to know for further action like payment and other things

Pls explain me the business scenario

regards

Faisal

Edited by: Muhamed Faisal on Jul 14, 2011 1:55 AM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In this case here are 2 scenarios,

1. Return delivery done before doing MIRO

2. Return Delivery after doing MIRO

1. If return delivery is done before doing MIRO, then system will not allow for the posting of MIRO i.e. invoice posting will not happen. So there will not be any vendor payment processed.

2. If MIRO is posted before the return delivery, then system will not allow us to do the return delivery itself. It will show the error message of deficiet stock in IR. So in this case, if at all we want to do the return delivery, we need to cancel the MIRO first. Then only user will be able to do the return delivery. So you need to be careful in this scenario that payment can be processed if MIRO is posted & vendor payment can also be processed before the return delivery.

The only control we can have here for the vendor payment is with MRBR block.

Also in both the above scenarios, user need to cancel the excise postings manually.

Thanks

Sachin

muhamed_faisal
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dears

Let me add three more points on this

1.If my po is for 100 pcs and i create a return delivery for 50 pcs only which i found defect in this case how above sceanarion is work??

2.The return delvey can crated only after given UD or we can crate before UD itself pls clarify???

3.If received defected goods from vendor is under gone some rework in my factory.. in this scenarion how we can create a Debit not to them(vendor)

Pls expalin me the business scenaio

Thanks in advance

Faisal

Former Member
0 Kudos

1.If my po is for 100 pcs and i create a return delivery for 50 pcs only which i found defect in this case how above sceanarion is work??

You can even return the partial quantity as per your wish.

2.The return delvey can crated only after given UD or we can crate before UD itself pls clarify???

It is possible only after usage decision.

3.If received defected goods from vendor is under gone some rework in my factory.. in this scenarion how we can create a Debit not to them(vendor)

Debit note can be raised directly thru FI entry

Thanks

Sachin

Answers (0)