cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GRC 10.0 Connector error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I'am working on a GRC 10.0 (AC) implementation and when creating a conncetor to the SAP ERP, we have no error nor problem.

But, when I try to run the SYNC programs, lets say GRAC_ROLEREP_PROFILE_SYNC, GRAC_PFCG_AUTHORIZATION_SYNC, etc. I get the following error: Processing for connector XXXXXXXX, Correctly define the logical connection in CCITS, Role sync failed with error. And when trying to run it in background a get the job cancelled and with the following error: Connector is not properly configured in common component setting.

Yeah, I know what you are thinking...the problem is the connector!!! That's what I also think. But when I go to the IMG and look at the custominzing, cant find anything that makes me believe that the connector is not properly configured. At least following all the procedures in the configuration guide.

I have upgraded up to Support package 4.

Lets take a look at the customizing:

In IMG/GRC/Common Component Settings/Integration Framwork/Create connectors

I Have created an RFC ABAP connection (with the same logical name as the ERP), and tested the RFC connection and works fine.

In IMG/GRC/Common Component Settings/Integration Framwork/Maintain connectors and connection types

I have the connection types definitions by default. In Define connectors I have one entry with my target connector (the one created in the last step), connection type=SAP, Source connector=empty, Logical port=empty and max no of bg=3

Could be the source connector and logical port fields?? Cause I dont know what to fill the fields with...

Well hope somebody can give me a hand on this.

Regards,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Asheesh

Thank you very much for your answer.

I finally solved the problem.

What did I do? I ran the program in EN language instead of ES and it ran.

The thing is...what happens if I need the GRC 10.0 in Spanish? Probably there might be some new SP comming up, bring the support for non english implementations.

Best regards and points for your help!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I'm using the SP5.

I'am facing the same issue with the job GRAC_PFCG_AUTHORIZATION_SYNC.

I tried to run it in background and foregroung in several langages but it doesn't solve my issue:

Unable to locate connector xxxxxxx

PFCG authorization sync failed with errors

My connector's setting seems to be right as I can run a risk analysis and see results.

Other synchronisation jobs (GRAC_REPOSITORY_OBJECT_SYNC for example) works fine.

Have anyone an idea ?

Best regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Nicholas, Have you checked the language in which the role was created and the default logon language in GRC box ? This could be an issue here because the authorization sync works for you .

BR,

Vishal Padiyar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vishal,

My default langage for GRC is German and my roles are created in French.

I tried to connect in several langage (FR, EN, DE) and launch the program in corresponding langage but I get always the same issue...

Any other idea??

Thanks & Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We are having the same problem as Nicolas Richard, please, someone help?

The only difference is that when we run the risk analysis it not return any results. Anyone know what could be?

Best Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SAP Experts.

I´ve got also a RFC connector in ES language but I modified this to EN language but the problem is not resolved yet.

Any clue about it? Do you known any SAP Note or information related with?

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have checked executing the program GRAC_PFCG_AUTHORIZATION_SYNC. This program checks the connector field in table GRACCONNSTAT. If this table in empty , system will throw message ‘Unable to locate Connector’. You should maintain this table using SPROàGRCàAccess Controls àMaintain Connector settings.

Thanks

ARD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

As per the latest document available on BPX you need to maintain logical port in " Maintain connector ".

Logical port need to be same as Source connector .

DO lets us know if this fix your problem .

Thanks & Regards

Asheesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Asheesh,

How to find which logical port to use in configuration.

Thanks,

Samir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sameer

As mentioned above ,Logical port name can be same as Source connector name .Try this first .If this doesnt work then you can try LPCONFIG tcode .

Thanks & Regards

Asheesh