cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Default Unit of Measure in Shopping Cart

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I am implementing SRM 7.0 Extended classic Scenario with SAP ECC6.0.

When creating a Shopping Cart for Free Text items, in Employee Self-Service of via the Professional SC, the user systematically has to select the Unit of measure he wants to use (unless he has defined his own defautl value with right click > Set current value as default).

Is there a way in the system to define a default ordering Unit of Measure for the Shopping Cart for every user ?

I searched the organization attributes (PPOMA_BBP), the user parameters (SU01), but I could not find a way.

Thanks in advance,

Sofiane

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Unlike currency, which is usually fairly static for a company/user/system, unit of measure usually varies from one document to another, if not one item to another frequently. Therefore there is no per user default for this field by standard. However, you could enhancement the relevant webdynpro view, e.g. /SAPSRM/WDC_DODC_SC_I_BD, (method WDDOINIT) to default the unit of measure that way on the UI.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jay,

Thanks for your reply. I was hoping for a standard solution, don't feel like enhancing the webdynpro for this.

Thanks,

Sofiane

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think the relevant webdynpro view is /SAPSRM/WDC_DODC_SC_I_DES actually