cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IS_FIXED() function not working

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I want to ask for your help regarding the macro I generated.

-

IF

IS_FIXED(

row: Distribution Receipt (planned) (from initial) -

> data source (row attributes)

) = 1

Results row: Distribution Receipt (Planned) (Attributes) =

CELL_BG(5)

ENDIF.

-

The issue is that, after heuristic run and the DRP values are calculated then the users will change some of the values manually. Please correct me if i'm wrong, do the values that was changed manually are being tagged as "fixed" ??

We want to identify the values which are manually changed or "fixed" by changing the cell's attribute and as i understand the operator IS_FIXED() returns the value 1 if the cell is completely fixed. Please advised if I used a wrong logic on the macro.

Thank you in advance for helping me on this one.

regards,

Kristoffer

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kristoffer,

If I understood correctly - IS_FIXED function supposed to work only for current session. As soon as a user logged out, you can not retrieve what cells were changed. Would it be acceptable for you if you first copy results of the heuristic run to separate KF and compare them later with KF which open for user's changes ? You can even hide KF with backuped results.

Regards,

Alexey

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alexey,

Thank you for your input. Would you be able to help us formulate the macro if we would use your suggestion by copying the result to a separate KF? Thanks in advance.

regards,

Kristoffer

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member187488
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

The macro function IS_FIXED() is not used for SNP "FIXED" order, it is used for "Fixed" cell.

When a cell is fixed, you can see a padlock icon on the cell.

A cell could be fixed only when the key figure is set to fixable in planning area settings.

For this kind of cell, you can right click on it, and select 'Fix' in the context menu.

This is usually used in DP.

Sorry but I think that you confused the two concepts here.

I don't think there's a macro function could make whether an order is "fixed" or not.

Best Regards,

Ada