cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How does Smartform control the size of Fotos?

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello all,

i created an application in WD which the user can upload a Foto , and this foto will be displayed later in a CV using Smartforms.

Problem is some fotos will take the half of the page because they are bigger !!!

i will be very thankful if somebody tell me how can I control the size (dynamic BUT not from smartform) of different/many fotos to let them all have the same size exactely like fotos in PA20 or PA30?

thank you all for your help

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

aidan_black
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think you will have to size the graphics externally via a graphic program before upload to SAP to get uniform characteristics.

regards,

Aidan

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello, this means that Smartforms has no influence on the size of the pics? is that a SAP mistake??

is it nopt possible at all to make the size of the Fotos same like in Transaction PA20??

BR

Edited by: Agadir on Jul 21, 2011 12:49 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

While assigning the photo (while selecting photo assigning time) you can find one option resolution there you press F4 ,

You can select 150 to 600,,based on this value that photo size will get modified automatically...

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello

sap_wiz; it didnt work, some fotos are bigger than the windows size, this normaly should not happen but it did !!!!!!

Ramesh T : your way also didnt work, some fotos appears smaler and some appears bigger !!!! even with 600 some fotos still appeasrs more big and larg and taking nealy half of the page !!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

your image size would depend on the size of image window , that you define in the smartform.