Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SUP 2.0 workflow - System.FormatException

tahir_z
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I created two MBOs which have almost same attributes. I tried them in "test execute" both are working fine but when i create workflow with listview that display the elements and a button that performs the "online request",after i try to retrive data from first one i get successfully but for the second one im getting following exception ;

System.FormatException: String was not recognized as a valid DateTime.

20110713T135604.593|1| at System.DateTimeParse.ParseExact(String s, String format, DateTimeFormatInfo dtfi, DateTimeStyles style)

20110713T135604.593|1| at System.DateTime.ParseExact(String s, String format, IFormatProvider provider, DateTimeStyles style)

20110713T135604.593|1| at Sybase.UnwiredPlatform.WorkflowClient.Utils.ConvertJsonValueStringToDateTime(String jsonValueAsString, supportedMboTypes mboDataType, Boolean assumeLocalTime)

20110713T135604.593|1| at Sybase.UnwiredPlatform.WorkflowClient.Utils.GetJsonValueContent(Object jsonValue, supportedMboTypes mboDataType, Boolean assumeLocalTime, supportedWorkflowTypes workflowType)

20110713T135604.593|1| at Sybase.UnwiredPlatform.WorkflowClient.Utils.MergeMsgValueCollection(ContextData oContextData, JsonObject jsonObject, MessageValueCollection& values, mappingType[] mappings, Boolean generateOld, String methodMbo)

20110713T135604.593|1| at Sybase.UnwiredPlatform.WorkflowClient.Utils.ProcessSearchResult(methodType method, XmlWorkflowMessage& msg, ContextData oContextData, JsonMessage _response)

20110713T135604.593|1| at Sybase.UnwiredPlatform.WorkflowClient.Utils.ExecuteMethod(Workflow workflow, String sUser, String sPassword, String sDomain, methodType method, XmlWorkflowMessage& msg, ContextData oContextData, Boolean fromResponder)

20110713T135604.593|1| at Sybase.UnwiredPlatform.WorkflowClient.Utils.ExecuteRequest(ContextData oContextData, XmlWorkflowMessage& msg, methodType[] methodsToExecute, Workflow workflow, String targetScreen, String errorScreen, String errorLogs, String errorLogMessage, String errorLogMessageAsList, Boolean fromResponder, Boolean isSynchronous)

20110713T135604.593|1| at Sybase.UnwiredPlatform.WorkflowClient.Responder.ProcessMessageFromDevice(ContextData oContextData, String sData, Boolean isSynchronous)

20110713T135604.593|1| at Sybase.UnwiredPlatform.WorkflowClient.Responder.ProcessSyncRequest(ContextData oContextData, String sData)

Has anyone has experience on it?

thanx in advance

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ya i had an experience with this. This is the problem in the SUP.

The DateField returned from the Backend system might be NULL value. In the screen it is trying to load the DateField but it was null so it was ruturn error message. Eventhough you selected the field as nullable in the MBO development.

The solution i can suggest was change the Custom.js file wirte your own code to handle this null value.

Regards,

Ram

tahir_z
Contributor
0 Kudos

Thank you Ram, its NULL value problem.

Answers (0)