cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BAPI to create BP as a customer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

I am unable to find a relevant BAPI that can update following fields in customer view while creating the BP in customer based role:

Company Code

Reconciliation Account

Record Payment History

Please advise

Rakesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member

Solution to my issue for the benefit of SAP user community:

Use the Complex Interface CVI_EI_INBOUND_MAIN instead of the BAPI_BUPA_CREATE_FROM_DATA. Because the BAPI can be used only for the Common data between the BP and Customer/Vendor. The special attributes of CVI are not supported

via BAPI. The Complex Interface includes all attributes.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rakesh,

I am trying to create both a customer and vendor by creating a BP. As you mantioned above, the company code and recon acct is not updating. You mantioned to use complex interface CVI_EI_INBOUND_MAIN ... would you please elaborate on it, as to how to use that interface?

Thanks alot,

David.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rakesh,

I dont think u need a BAPI for your requirement. If u have done the configuration of BP group with customer account group correctly, the system will automatically create customer in the background with the relevant fields as soon as u create a BP in REFX.

Even for cutover BP u dont need to create customers just upload BPs and system will automatically create the customers no need to create them separately.

Regards,

Deepak

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Deepak

Configuration for customer data defaults does not work when you create BP using BAPI. Moreover, not all fields are available for default in standard configuration as required (you may please verify the system to confirm).

Thanks

Rakesh