cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creation of Table Dynamically.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends,

I am creating one application in Webdynpro java for creating Table dynamically at run time. But i am getting error after deploying the application.

I am getting this error :-

error at runtime table "com.sap.tc.webdynpro.services.exceptions.WDRuntimeException: View: Cannot add element with duplicate ID "tb" of type com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientserver.uielib.standard.impl.Table "

how to solve this error.

Thanks & Regards,

Murali

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

Yes , solved My problem. I am missing in my code that Condition

if(firsttime){}

That's why i am getting that type of error. Thanks for updating proper information.

Thanks & Regards,

Murali

Former Member
0 Kudos

Code to change the view programmatically has to be placed in method wdDoModifyView(). Because this method is callled every time a view is rendered, you have to make sure that creation of a view element happens only once.

p330068
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Murali

Please check if you have created the table object two time with same table ID "tb" or somewhere already exist table id "tb".

Change the table id and check the issue.

Best Regards

Arun Jaiswal

junwu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

just make sure the id of an ui element is unique.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This error comes when you attempt to dynamically create 2 UI elements with same ID.

Check your code properly....you will spot the error....

Or Check your Design Time UI elements and see if you have already defined on element with an ID which you attempt to assign your UI element at runtime.