SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Manual bill (INVMON)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Two manual bills got created(duplicate entry) when i processed the IDOC through Transaction: INVMON. And i found two entries in table: TINV_INV_TRANSF because of which, for both the two manual bills FICA posting occured.

Please let me know that how this is possible.

Regards,

Rakesh

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rakesh,

This issue usually arises when you have not done proper validation for the duplicate posting in the User Exits.

IDOC usually do not behave in this manner as for a single process only one IDOC will be assigned. So , there could be some issue with the IDOC configuration also.

The actual reason could only be found if you debug the IDOC and check which User Exits is failing provided this issue is happenig always.

Mean while you can check the following thread to get some light:

Hope this could be of some help to you.

Please revert back for any other clarification.

Regards

Gaurang Dixit

0 Kudos

Hi Rakesh,

In regard to my above post , I would like to add some more points.

Some times a transaction could result in re-triggering of the IDOCs. For this you need to check the action associated with the transaction. And also in debugging check where re-triggering could happen.

But, if you want to avoid the duplicate posting of the invoice, you need to maintain the validation in the proper user exits.

Regards

Gaurang

Former Member
0 Kudos

G,

My problem is not with the IDOC triggering. Actually after triggering the IDOC, Int.DocNo(Internal Number of Bill Document/Payment Advice Document) is created in the INVMON transaction. After processing this, two manual bills got created, which in standard scenario doesnt happen.

Thanks

R

0 Kudos

HI Rakesh,

Check for this link :

http://www.sapfans.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=283474

Hope you could relate your problem with this.

At last I will suggest to go and check in debugging, what FM's are creating the billing document and in what scnario they can be re-triggered, I mean check for some loops and all.

Thanks

Gaurang