cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Copy pricing of another material in Invoice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts

We have a scenario of weight franchising in which sales order is for 100MT with Material A & enter delivery tolerance of 2%, then we will create delivery document with 98 MT for Material A. We are delivering less quantity as the assumption of goods will gain weight in shipment period. Since the customer invoice should go for 100MT , we are adding a non stock material Material B in the delivery document with additional required quantity.

We are also capturing theMaterial A in the customer material number of the respective Material B line item in the delivery document.

Please let me know how can I copy the price of Material A towards the Material B in the invoice. The price for Material A is manually entered in the sales order.

Thanks

J

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have used BADI in the delivery document & added a field called Franchising QTY. It is also controlled by authorisation for the person creating invoices.

If the franchising qty field is filled in the delivery document the the invoice qty will be take the valuie from franchising qty.

Thanks

Jey

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

See SAP Note 24832 - Pricing rules / TVCPF. Try to redetermine conditions for this item in invoice.

Regards

Eduardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Why don't you enter it manually in the Invoice as the Price for Material A is also entered manually.

Best Regards,

Ankur