Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

error in XI transport

hi All,

My client has PI 7.0. and in this initially when they implemented it is like they have single SWCV and inside that for every different scenario they have created separate namespaces.Also they have 2 servers Development and Production no QA. Now I have configured a total new scenario means i created a new namespace under that single SWCV and below that i created all the Design(IR) objects.

Now the problem I m facing is that when i try to export this namespace and all objects under it and try to Import in PRD server then it is giving me the following error.

Now already other namespaces from this SWCV are already transferred to PRD previously. but when i try to import my new namespace for my new scenario under same SWCV it is throwing below error. I checked that SWCV in PRD system and i saw that "Objects are Modifiable" checkbox was selected. So, i unchecked that checkbox and try to re-import my scenario but still it is giving same error.

Batch rolled back. Caused by java.sql.BatchUpdateException: ORA-00001: unique constraint (SAPSR3DB.SYS_C00724570) violated

at oracle.jdbc.driver.DatabaseError.throwBatchUpdateException(DatabaseError.java:343)

at oracle.jdbc.driver.OraclePreparedStatement.executeBatch(OraclePreparedStatement.java:10708)

at com.sap.sql.jdbc.basic.BasicPreparedStatement.executeBatch(BasicPreparedStatement.java:263)

at com.sap.sql.jdbc.oracle.Oracle10gPreparedStatement.executeBatch(Oracle10gPreparedStatement.java:100)

at com.sap.sql.jdbc.direct.DirectPreparedStatement.executeBatch(DirectPreparedStatement.java:1129)

at com.sap.sql.jdbc.common.CommonPreparedStatement.executeBatch(CommonPreparedStatement.java:991)

at com.sap.engine.services.dbpool.wrappers.StatementWrapper.executeBatch(StatementWrapper.java:270)

at com.tssap.dtr.pvc.basics.transaction.StatementReleasingConnection.executeBatch(StatementReleasingConnection.java:297)

at com.tssap.dtr.pvc.versionmg.DefaultIntegrator.fireSQLBatches(DefaultIntegrator.java:1072)

at com.tssap.dtr.pvc.versionmg.DefaultIntegrator.executeDBUpdates(DefaultIntegrator.java:384)

at com.tssap.dtr.pvc.versionmg.DefaultIntegrator.integrate(DefaultIntegrator.java:337)

at com.tssap.dtr.pvc.versionmg.VersionSet.integrate(VersionSet.java:183)

at com.sap.aii.ib.server.pvcadapt.ImmutableVersionSet.integrate(ImmutableVersionSet.java:197)

at com.sap.aii.ib.server.versioning.integration.VersionSetIntegratorImpl._integrateUnconditionally(VersionSetIntegratorImpl.java:300)

at com.sap.aii.ib.server.versioning.integration.VersionSetIntegratorImpl.integrateClosedVersionSet(VersionSetIntegratorImpl.java:119)

at com.sap.aii.ib.server.versioning.integration.VersionSetIntegrator.integrateClosedVersionSet(VersionSetIntegrator.java:52)

at com.sap.aii.ib.server.propagation.PropagatorImpl.integrateObjectVersions(PropagatorImpl.java:261)

at com.sap.aii.ib.server.propagation.Propagator.integrateObjectVersions(Propagator.java:174)

at com.sap.aii.ib.server.transport.impl.pvc.PvcTransport.pvcIntegrate(PvcTransport.java:191)

at com.sap.aii.ib.server.transport.impl.service.InternalTransportServiceImpl.integrateVersionset(InternalTransportServiceImpl.java:486)

at com.sap.aii.ibrep.server.transport.impl.service.InternalRepTransportServiceImpl.autoIntegrate(InternalRepTransportServiceImpl.java:558)

at com.sap.aii.ib.server.transport.impl.service.InternalTransportServiceImpl.importZippedStream(InternalTransportServiceImpl.java:728)

at com.sap.aii.ib.server.transport.impl.service.InternalTransportServiceImpl.importFromImportSource(InternalTransportServiceImpl.java:368)

at com.sap.aii.ib.server.transport.impl.service.TransportServiceImpl.importFromImportSource(TransportServiceImpl.java:152)

at com.sap.aii.ib.sbeans.transport.TransportServiceBean.importFromImportSource(TransportServiceBean.java:171)

at com.sap.aii.ib.sbeans.transport.TransportServiceRemoteObjectImpl1_0.importFromImportSource(TransportServiceRemoteObjectImpl1_0.java:730)

at com.sap.aii.ib.sbeans.transport.TransportServiceRemoteObjectImpl1_0p4_Skel.dispatch(TransportServiceRemoteObjectImpl1_0p4_Skel.java:107)

at com.sap.engine.services.rmi_p4.DispatchImpl._runInternal(DispatchImpl.java:319)

at com.sap.engine.services.rmi_p4.DispatchImpl._run(DispatchImpl.java:200)

at com.sap.engine.services.rmi_p4.server.P4SessionProcessor.request(P4SessionProcessor.java:136)

at com.sap.engine.core.service630.context.cluster.session.ApplicationSessionMessageListener.process(ApplicationSessionMessageListener.java:33)

at com.sap.engine.core.cluster.impl6.session.MessageRunner.run(MessageRunner.java:41)

at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl3.ActionObject.run(ActionObject.java:37)

at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)

at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl3.SingleThread.execute(SingleThread.java:102)

at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl3.SingleThread.run(SingleThread.java:172)

Former Member
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question