cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error in XI transport

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi All,

My client has PI 7.0. and in this initially when they implemented it is like they have single SWCV and inside that for every different scenario they have created separate namespaces.Also they have 2 servers Development and Production no QA. Now I have configured a total new scenario means i created a new namespace under that single SWCV and below that i created all the Design(IR) objects.

Now the problem I m facing is that when i try to export this namespace and all objects under it and try to Import in PRD server then it is giving me the following error.

Now already other namespaces from this SWCV are already transferred to PRD previously. but when i try to import my new namespace for my new scenario under same SWCV it is throwing below error. I checked that SWCV in PRD system and i saw that "Objects are Modifiable" checkbox was selected. So, i unchecked that checkbox and try to re-import my scenario but still it is giving same error.

Batch rolled back. Caused by java.sql.BatchUpdateException: ORA-00001: unique constraint (SAPSR3DB.SYS_C00724570) violated

at oracle.jdbc.driver.DatabaseError.throwBatchUpdateException(DatabaseError.java:343)

at oracle.jdbc.driver.OraclePreparedStatement.executeBatch(OraclePreparedStatement.java:10708)

at com.sap.sql.jdbc.basic.BasicPreparedStatement.executeBatch(BasicPreparedStatement.java:263)

at com.sap.sql.jdbc.oracle.Oracle10gPreparedStatement.executeBatch(Oracle10gPreparedStatement.java:100)

at com.sap.sql.jdbc.direct.DirectPreparedStatement.executeBatch(DirectPreparedStatement.java:1129)

at com.sap.sql.jdbc.common.CommonPreparedStatement.executeBatch(CommonPreparedStatement.java:991)

at com.sap.engine.services.dbpool.wrappers.StatementWrapper.executeBatch(StatementWrapper.java:270)

at com.tssap.dtr.pvc.basics.transaction.StatementReleasingConnection.executeBatch(StatementReleasingConnection.java:297)

at com.tssap.dtr.pvc.versionmg.DefaultIntegrator.fireSQLBatches(DefaultIntegrator.java:1072)

at com.tssap.dtr.pvc.versionmg.DefaultIntegrator.executeDBUpdates(DefaultIntegrator.java:384)

at com.tssap.dtr.pvc.versionmg.DefaultIntegrator.integrate(DefaultIntegrator.java:337)

at com.tssap.dtr.pvc.versionmg.VersionSet.integrate(VersionSet.java:183)

at com.sap.aii.ib.server.pvcadapt.ImmutableVersionSet.integrate(ImmutableVersionSet.java:197)

at com.sap.aii.ib.server.versioning.integration.VersionSetIntegratorImpl._integrateUnconditionally(VersionSetIntegratorImpl.java:300)

at com.sap.aii.ib.server.versioning.integration.VersionSetIntegratorImpl.integrateClosedVersionSet(VersionSetIntegratorImpl.java:119)

at com.sap.aii.ib.server.versioning.integration.VersionSetIntegrator.integrateClosedVersionSet(VersionSetIntegrator.java:52)

at com.sap.aii.ib.server.propagation.PropagatorImpl.integrateObjectVersions(PropagatorImpl.java:261)

at com.sap.aii.ib.server.propagation.Propagator.integrateObjectVersions(Propagator.java:174)

at com.sap.aii.ib.server.transport.impl.pvc.PvcTransport.pvcIntegrate(PvcTransport.java:191)

at com.sap.aii.ib.server.transport.impl.service.InternalTransportServiceImpl.integrateVersionset(InternalTransportServiceImpl.java:486)

at com.sap.aii.ibrep.server.transport.impl.service.InternalRepTransportServiceImpl.autoIntegrate(InternalRepTransportServiceImpl.java:558)

at com.sap.aii.ib.server.transport.impl.service.InternalTransportServiceImpl.importZippedStream(InternalTransportServiceImpl.java:728)

at com.sap.aii.ib.server.transport.impl.service.InternalTransportServiceImpl.importFromImportSource(InternalTransportServiceImpl.java:368)

at com.sap.aii.ib.server.transport.impl.service.TransportServiceImpl.importFromImportSource(TransportServiceImpl.java:152)

at com.sap.aii.ib.sbeans.transport.TransportServiceBean.importFromImportSource(TransportServiceBean.java:171)

at com.sap.aii.ib.sbeans.transport.TransportServiceRemoteObjectImpl1_0.importFromImportSource(TransportServiceRemoteObjectImpl1_0.java:730)

at com.sap.aii.ib.sbeans.transport.TransportServiceRemoteObjectImpl1_0p4_Skel.dispatch(TransportServiceRemoteObjectImpl1_0p4_Skel.java:107)

at com.sap.engine.services.rmi_p4.DispatchImpl._runInternal(DispatchImpl.java:319)

at com.sap.engine.services.rmi_p4.DispatchImpl._run(DispatchImpl.java:200)

at com.sap.engine.services.rmi_p4.server.P4SessionProcessor.request(P4SessionProcessor.java:136)

at com.sap.engine.core.service630.context.cluster.session.ApplicationSessionMessageListener.process(ApplicationSessionMessageListener.java:33)

at com.sap.engine.core.cluster.impl6.session.MessageRunner.run(MessageRunner.java:41)

at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl3.ActionObject.run(ActionObject.java:37)

at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)

at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl3.SingleThread.execute(SingleThread.java:102)

at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl3.SingleThread.run(SingleThread.java:172)

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

solved

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

This error can also occur in systems that were created from a system copy, with the option MOVE.

e.g. if it was a system copy you can check here:<Engine_Installed_Dir>\<SYSTEM>\sys\global\SystemCopy

In that location you will find a properties file. The name of the file will be mostly CopyState.properties .Open the properties file and check what is value for the key

JavaSystemCopy.type = COPY/MOVE

Please advise if this is COPY or MOVE.

Regards,

Sarah

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Sarah,

U are right we did system copy using MOVE option. So is there any why to solve this??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

There is a duplicate key problem caused by system copy with option MOVE.

The only way to change the devlines in the target system is to run the PVC migrations.

There is a file in the server location

/usr/sap/<server>/SYS/global/SystemCopy

The name of the file is

CopyState.properties.

Please change the value for the key JavaSystemCopy.time to the latest

time in the format YYYYMMDDhhmmss.

And also change the value of the property JavaSystemCopy.type = COPY.

Then you can restart the server and start the ESR application.

This will run the post copy migrations which will change the devlines in the target system.

Kind regards,

Sarah

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sarah,

you wrote

This will run the post copy migrations which will change the devlines in the target system.

kindly just let me know this change of devlines in my target system which is production system will have any other impact or not? I m being little apprehensive because this is my Production system.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Sarah,

We did steps that you have mentioned in your previous reply. Now we are able to import my configuration successfully. The problem we are facing now is after successfully importing scenario in Production system i m not able to see my scenario(namespace) under my SWCV. So any further steps we need to do?? kindly guide me..

Former Member
0 Kudos

They might be in change list. check and activate them.

--Naresh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Naresh,

I could see OPEN change list of user who imported this but there are no entries under that change list. If is see Closed list then it shows my SWCV in that..can i activate closed change list??

former_member854360
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Michell,

Please check the thread and follow the steps. It will solve your problem

This thread is about the same problem you are facing.

I have deleted existing SWC in QA system and imported the new tpz file from Dev. That resolved issue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dedashish,

i have searched SDN and i found same forum. But in this forum solution given is to delete the SWCV but in my case there is only 1 SWCV and under which for every scenario there are diff. namespaces and already most of these namespaces have been transferred to PRD.So, i can delete the SWCV. But if u see this forum then u will find that someone has mentioned to just transport SWCV first and then transfer required namespace. So i want to know how can i transfer only SWCV alone.??

former_member854360
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

When you will click on tool export objects then you will find 4 options.

1)All objects of a SWCV

2) Only defination of SWCV and Namespace

3)All objects of individual namespace

4)Individual objects.

So in second option you can only export the SWCV along with namespace defination.

Can you also please confirm that you are using same SLD in Dev and Prod?

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Debashish,

we have different SLD for both DEV and PRD.

Also as u mention that at time of exporting we get 4 options but here i get only 3 options as below

1) All Object of Software Component Version

2) All Objects of Individual Namespace

3) Individual Objects

I dont get option of exporting "Only defination of SWCV and Namespace".

we are on PI 700 SP 14....

So, if I right-click on SWCV and choose export and then in pop-up if I select the 3rd option(Individual Objects) and do not select any namespaces under this SWCV then will it export only SWCV?? or it will export whole SWCV it all namespaces and all the Design objects under it.??