Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SOAP - JDBC - File and the response back to websevice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a requirement :

This is a synchronous interface which is triggered from webservice. PI receives SOAP request from webservice and makes JDBC calls to 2 tables(for English and for Other Languages) in JDE Database. The English data is sent in a CSV file and the result set from Other Language tables is split into multiple CSV files (one file per language in each language folder). All these files are written to NAS File System and then a SOAP response message is sent back to Webservice.

This scenario has to be done without BPM..

Please Can any one suggest me how to do

Regards

Sekhar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Even if you consider using jdbc call as lookup in the mapping, still this interface pattern is going to be sync async . So to cover all your requirement, we need BPM. If you dont want to use bpm, then you might have to split into seperate interfaces.

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Without BPM it is not possible to achive your requiremennt, if you have any restriction not to use BPM,then devide your interface in multiple interfaces.

Regards,

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Along with this can you please suggest what are the challenges that i have to face..

Regards

sekhar

naveen_chichili
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sekhar,

As already mentioned above by our experts you need BPM to acheive this.Else you need to split individually.

for ref: /people/sriram.vasudevan3/blog/2005/01/11/demonstrating-use-of-synchronous-asynchronous-bridge-to-integrate-synchronous-and-asynchronous-systems-using-ccbpm-in-sap-xi

Regards,

Naveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Naveen,

Thanks for the reply.

As you mentioned if i split the interface into two,

1) Webservice to JDBC (synch)

2) JDBC to File (Async)..

In this i have to get the response from JDBC to webservice only the files get generated.

Mean after the 2nd interface get porcessed then i have to get the response back to webservice..

How to correlate this?

Regards

Sekhar

naveen_chichili
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

if you need to send response back to webservice then youb should go with the first option..

Regards,

Naveen