Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sending interactive form to different departments

Private_Member_52584
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have created a Material master form with 3 subforms i.e : Accounting data ,sales data , purchasing data.

Now my requirement is I have to send this form to three departments like purchasing dept, sales dept and accounting dept.

For example First the form should go to purchasing dept and that dept should fill only those fields related to that dept. Then the form should go to other dept with read-only fields of the previous dept..this should happen in the same way and Finally the form should get approved by the approver.

Can u explain me in detail the scenario of how to do this..Atleast explain me the sturcture of doing this..

Regards,

Venkat.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Private_Member_52584
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

Can u be more clear regarding this point..

By Using WebDynpro with java we can do Visibility/Invisibility functionality for the particular User UI Elements( By using com.sap.security.api). Am unable to understand how to do this..

Am using NWDS 7.0. version for this project. I have little bit knowledge on WEB DYNPRO JAVA. Can you tel to me how i can design the interactive form.

I would be very thankful if u would help me..

Regards,

Venkat.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Private_Member_52584
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

I have created the material master form .when the various departments fill the form and approved then the form goes to sap and create a material and gets the material number as out put.

I have done the form binding with WebDynpro context.and displaying values form the backend in the form. Am calling the standard Bapis in my project(RFC_READ_TABLE_INPUT, BAPI_MATERIAL_SAVEDATA_INPUT)

now my question is how can i send these form to various departments as an Emai , i l know to send an Email to one person(i.e.Approver) using GP in WEBDYNPRO JAVA.But Multiple depts i don't know............

Can you guide me regarding the code.

Regards,

Venkat.

Edited by: Venkat5939 on Jul 14, 2011 5:25 PM

Private_Member_52584
Participant
0 Kudos

its solved...

Regards,

Venkat