cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing Condition Type PR00.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I have a scenario where condition type PR00 shoul be mandatory in sales order and document should not proceed further unless the basic price is put while creating sales order. Also, system should not allow double entry of PR00.

I have already marked condition type PR00 as manadatory (still document is precceding in absence of any value ) and incompletion procedure log is applied.

Pl guide on same at the earliest.

Regards,

Pallavi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pallavi,

Check the condition type of the line item and mark it PR00.

Again go to the Line Item "Condition tab" by double clicking the line item and check whether the Condition Type is missing.

Since your Incomplete log is in place then it should appear in the log.

Let us know if your problem still exists.

Regards,

Mehul

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

gomatheeswaran_palaniappa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Maintaining mandatory indicator in pricing procedure is sufficient in your case. It wont allow you to proceed until a value has been maintained for PR00 in the document. It would set an incompletion log so that you can't process further steps.

Coming to duplicate condition case, by default, system wont take the duplicate entry into accounts. It would set a yellow indicator besides the first PR00 line and take the latter (whicever condition is entered last of same condition category). So there is no need to restrict the same as standard SAP is already doing it by default.

Regards,

P Gomatheeswaran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your reply. I want system to double check the PR00. Incompletion log isthere, but also at condition level want some check should be there. Also system should not allow double entry of PR00. (This is manual condition.)

Regards,

Pallavi

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have done this for one of my client, it was not possible thru configuration,it was achieved then by means of user exit, check with your abper on the same.

Raj

former_member657193
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Check following points :

1. Check for the properties of condition type. It should has BASE PRICE as the property. And Access sequence should have to be there.

2. Mark check for Mandaotory in the Pricing procedure.

3. Check for your calculation. Your Net value should come as zero- if the PR00 is missing.

So when you will process any sales order it will, give you a incompletion log error as net value is zero- or pricing is missing for the item. And also Mandatory condition type PR00 is missing.

Thanks

Rishi