cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Return STO (PO) in 2 steps(deliveries) ..!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I have a case of Return STO (PO) between two different company codes.

For example..

Company Code 1 is having Plant P1 and

Company Code 2 is having Plant P2

Now I have moved stock from P1 to P2 and now I want to take the stock return from P2 to P1.

Here I have created a Return PO for the same (Plant - P2).

Here my requirement is that after Return PO creation I need 2 dirferent deliveries. 1st delivery should issue the goods from P2 with Movement Ttype 161. And second delivery should receive the goods at P1 with Movement Type 673.

I tried to do the same but I could only create the delivery (T-Code: VL10b) for receiving the goods at P1 with movement type 673. But I am not able to create the delivery for issuing the material from P2 with movement type 161.

Another thing is that, I have joined this project recently and I can see such old sample cases in the system which are created exactly as I want but I am not able to replicate the same. Here both the deliveris are created against the same PO (Return).

Quick reply will be appriciated.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

hp

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

See SAP Note 430074 - Advice note plant return / store return

Regards

Eduardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can try using the movement type 122 .161 is used in case of returns for PO with the return check box marked for the line item

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for reply but I am already having the scenarion in the system with movement type 161 and we dont need 122. So please check if any other way is there to do it.

Thanks.

Regards,

hp

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.