cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

invoice post

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

While m creating export sales order,at that time we are giving the freight charge in the last line item,but when we are doing invoice at that time the base price is posting in G/L account,but the freight charge is not posting in G/L account.Please guide me .......................

Regards,

Sailaja

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
but the freight charge is not posting in G/L account

Ensure that in your pricing procedure, you have not checked the box "Statistical" against that condition type. Also, go to condition tab and click the Analysis button so that you will come to know why it has not posted. Update the forum.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipati Sir,

If i am change the condition type from ZKF1 to ZDST & Account key ERL to ERS the amount is updating in sales tax register,if in pricing procedure ZKF1 then the amount is not updated.plz help me.

Regards,

Sailaja

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sailaja,

Go to VF03 transaction input your billing document then go to Environment tab -- Account determination analysis here you can find the issue.Bsed on this you can process further.

Regards,

Murali.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member188076
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

First check your pricing procedure whether Account Key is assigned against your Freight Condition type or not. If is is not then assign a Account Key. Also check that Freight Condition should not be statistical. Check VKOA setting for the account key which is assigned against the Freight Condition Type.

Regards,

Amitesh Anand

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

I have already checked ACCOUNT KEY is there in Pricing procedure.In VKOA also checked,G/L also same with ERL.

So plz guide me.......

Regards,

Sailaja