cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Webservice Response configuration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Group,

We publish webservice in PI with request and response.Can any body suggest how to configure web service response my scenario

is as follows:

ESR:

In servie Interface with two opearations Req,res.

with two mapping mm_req1,mm_res,

one opearation mapping op_mm1 mentioned

both request and respone.

ID:

Sender CC(BS1)

two receive CC (BS2)-Request,(BS1)-response

one sender agreement

two receiver agreements

one receiver determination.

one Interface determination.

when I configured with the above steps its throwing error saying that SOAP response targt not found.

Can any body suggest.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You dont required two Communication channel for SOAP,one SOAP channel enough , QOS Best effort .

And make sure that your web service system has capability to send response.

What about your source system?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Abhishek and Raj,

Thanks for your response.

when I was testing in WSNavigator I am getting the Error:RemoteException: Read timed out

but receiver CC status is successfull,in the sender SOAP cc getting error:

com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.MessagingException: com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.MessageExpiredException: Message d9fba9b0-ad2c-11e0-bfba-b25394b91e0b(OUTBOUND) expired.

please suggest.

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I see you use soap sender. WHat is your receiver? Looks like when you test soap sender using wsnavigator, there are couple of possible issues

a) Firewall issues to reach PI server b) network slowness or connectivity issues c) TCP/IP connectivity issues. Check using XMLSPY or soapui tool to test from your machine to make sure the same error repeats.

If error repeats talk to BASIS or system admin team to fix it.

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

you just need one Sender CC and one Receiver CC....one Sender Agreement and one Receiver Agreement....

In the mapping are you sure that you have mapped the response of webservice properly....i mean proper message structure?

Other configs look ok.