cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to find service controller in NWDS 7.0.9 installed on windows 7

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I am unable to find the service controller, when i perform apply template on component controller. The NWDS version is 7.0.9 and the OS version is windows 7.

Regards,

Sam.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Many issues with windows 7 and i tried all the options but still the same. And i installed NWDS 7.0.9 on win XP its working fine now.

sam

p330068
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sam,

You can find the option for the service controller once you right click on component controller or custom controller >> tamplate >> apply > service controller.

If the service controller not available for the NWDS 7.0.9 then you need conpleted the required activity for mapping and write the methods manually. I am not sure about the service controller availability in NWDS 7.0.9

Best Regards

Arun Jaiswal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arun,

Service control is available with DS 7.0.9 but its appearing only in XP and not in windows vista or windows 7.0.

Sam.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Suman,

This is compatability issue with NWDS. if you have NWDS shortcut in desktop, Just right click on it, go to properties -> compatability Tab -> Select Run this program in compatability mode and Select Windows XP in it.

If you dont have NWDS in desktop, then go to installation folder, right click on nwds Icon and select send to -> desktop.

I hope it helps