cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GRC AC 5.3 | CUP Request Type = Information

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

We have recently deployed GRC 5.3 and have seen in many demos by different partners that GRC CUP has request Type: "Information" which is used to search and view information about request types.

During our implementation of CUP we didn't realize that some users would have difficulty in choosing Request types such as New/Change/Unlock etc, so we didn't bother configuring anything. But there are users who, for some reason, unable to select the right request type.

I would like to know how do I configure Information request type where users can search information about request types? I was able to create the request type but not sure what action to assign to it or do I even need to?

Any documentation or help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yousaf,

The best option is to refer GRC wikis. You can find them @

http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/BPX/Governance,Risk,andCompliance(GRC)How-ToGuides

Regards,

Raghu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Raghu but I did try the wiki page section:

"Configuring Requestor Landing Page for Compliant User Provisioning (PDF 220 KB")

The purpose of this article is to provide the procedure required to customize the requestor landing page i.e. the request types on the request access screen in compliant user provisioning in SAP GRC Access Control.

but I get the error message that:

"Sorry, the page or document you've requested can't be found on our site (404 error). It may have been moved or removed, or (yikes!) the site may be down."

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Add your comment in the page so that the moderators will be notified, or check with the title in Google. You may find the article in some other link.

Regards,

Raghu