cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ATP on limited storge location

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

We are in ECC environment and doing ATP for ATO (Assemble To Order) Process (NO APO or GATP). My requirement is I have several storage location in a plant and but not all of them are ATP relevant. When material is procured it is unrestricted stock and it goes to a specific storage location but in ATP this storage location is to be exclude as the material is not tested yet. upon order it gets move to test area we also don't want ATP to count these parts as the test is initiated. Next we move them to ATO storage location and want to get ATP confirm the material if the are available. so basically we have in total 8 storage location out of those we just want the ATP to confirm from 4 storage location only. Can someone help me please?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

madlercm
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In general SAP would not support this kind of logic. There are a few things that you can do:

- for quality inspection stock, use standard SAP logic of special stock indicator; this can then be excluded from ATP on the definition screen of ATP control.

- storage locations can be excluded from MRP planning; that will also exclude them from ATP when done at plant level. Drawback, they ARE excluded from MRP, so if you use MRP planning it would not make sense for a business case like QA stock.

- use a user exit on ATP check to insert your own particular logic.

- test the capabilities of the "stock determination" function, maybe it can help you.

Answers (0)