cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Messages are in schedule state in adapter engine

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi PI Gurus,

In Production system, I have a proxy to JDBC scenario (Using AAE).

From ECC messages are flowing successfully, but when I check the WRB I found no message.

When I checked the Message Monitoring I found, those messages were in schedule state. No logs are also maintained.

Any idea, what is the reason.

This scenerio is working fine in QA and Dev.

Thanks,

Krishna

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks to all, BASIS team had to restart the java stack.

former_member194677
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Cancel all old error status messages from AE. and then try to resend the message.

BR

S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi krishna

Monitor your JDBC communication channel in CC monitoring , if you found any error in CC , then take an action accordingly.

if CC status was gree then check JDBC Adapter Service in NetWeaver Administrator and stop and start it

otherwise can you please check the status of message in sxi_monitor and also check if it is stuck in smq2? Let us know what error you getting in sxmb_moni or the flag of message. As suggested above, check the status of communication channel of JDBC adapter and what errors you getting there if any.

check this link;/people/sap.user72/blog/2005/11/29/xi-how-to-re-process-failed-xi-messages-automatically

Edited by: haribabu.karasala on Jul 13, 2011 8:03 AM

Regards

Hari

Edited by: haribabu.karasala on Jul 13, 2011 8:04 AM

aashish_sinha
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you please check the status of message in sxi_monitor and also check if it is stuck in smq2? Let us know what error you getting in sxmb_moni or the flag of message. As suggested above, check the status of communication channel of JDBC adapter and what errors you getting there if any.

Regards

Aashish Sinha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

In sxmb_moni of ECC it is in success state. I have nade the sceneraio using AAE, so it will by pass Integration Eng.

I have checked the coonectivity of JDBC, that is perfactly fine.

What I found from my analysis is, all the out bound scenarios interfaces are strucking at AE. Where as inbound scenarios are

not strucking in MM of RWB.

My messages are not strucking in ECC side, all messages are in success state. So I believe no need to check SQM2.

Please guide me, if I am heading wrong.

Shall I have to restart JAVA stack???

Thanks,

krishna

Edited by: Krishna Chauhan on Jul 13, 2011 8:54 AM

Edited by: Krishna Chauhan on Jul 13, 2011 8:55 AM

former_member854360
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Krishna,

As i told in my earlier reply i have faced the same issue last month and it resolved by restarting the JAVA stack.

Please restart the java stack and your problem will be resolved.

I have faced the same problem and it resolved by restarting the java stack.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Debashish...

I will tell the BASIS guy to do the same.

Thanks,

Krishna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Before informing to the BASIS team first refresh the adapter engine cache which is available in SXI_CACHE or in integration builder. Then restart the messages. Till you are facing the issue then you can ask BASIS to restart the Java Stack. I do agree that if JAVA stack has restarted it will work. But before doing that we need to check the cache refresh as well. So please do the adapter engine cache refresh.

Regards,

Raju.

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Krishna,

Monitor your JDBC communication channel in CC monitoring , if you found any error in CC , then take an action accordingly.

if CC status was gree then check JDBC Adapter Service in NetWeaver Administrator and stop and start it.

Regards,

Raj

naveen_chichili
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi krishna,

check the connectivity to your Database is working fine (try to do the ping test from your pi server).Also check your user credentials provided in the channel monitoring.

Check this also for reprocessing:/people/sap.user72/blog/2005/11/29/xi-how-to-re-process-failed-xi-messages-automatically

Regards,

Naveen

former_member854360
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please restart the java stack and your problem will be resolved.

I have faced the same problem and it resolved by restarting the java stack.

Regards,

Debashish