cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Outbound Delivery Output Address

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all, I have some issues while searching an address.

In our outbound dvy output, there's an address (not customers address) that is printed in the top of the document.

An user asked to modify that address because is not used anymore, but I'm having troubles to root from where is taken that data.

First I thought it was from some option in the customizing like for PO's, e.g. plant address, co code address, etc. but it's not from there.

So then I tried searching the sapscript that delivery type use, i found it but i'm again not sure from where is took.

I tried making some searchs in ADRC table for the address but didn't find nothing with the same address.

Does someone know or can help me with this? Thank you.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

in the smart form code it will be mentioned where the adress is printing from. IF it is the same address which is printing on all outputs tehn may be you can also check if some Text is created and the program is printing from that Text. you can check delivery or sales texts ..or some custom Texts created in your system.

Regards

Sai

Edited by: Sai on Jul 12, 2011 1:50 PM

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member204407
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sai and Krishna, thanks for the replies.

Krishna,

I checked the link you gave but that transaction is to create address not to modifiy I think.

Sai,

My output is a sapscript not a smartform.

I checked also in my sapscript and there're some fields names displayed in the preview: RUT, PBX and FAX fields.

Do you have any idea from what tables could come this fields?

Thank you!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Problem solved. The address was hardcoded in the SapScript.

Edited by: gborden on Sep 1, 2011 4:08 PM