cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ST03N Transaction profile showing one entry with a symbol

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SDN Community

I got a weird issue in my ST03n view that it shows one symbol in it that we dont have a clue what it is.

In transaction profile-standard we get onlye one entry... like if all the tx were budled in it.

If i click on it, it shows me the user list for that tx... in this case it shows me USER TO TRANSACTION @H3@...

I have tried modifying the layout, checking the filters and so, but still no luck.

By the way If I to SINGLE RECORDS in the step TYP Transaction or job name column it shows me */ "the symbol"...

I couldnt paste the symbol in here, but for what i understand it goes for the @H3@ entry...

If I try a NEW selection in the FILTER PARAMETERS it shows me @H3@ at the program line... and changing it to * gives me the actual data for the transactions...

But I cant find where this filter is coming from.

Any lead will be very much appreciated

Thanks

Gabriel

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello SDN

I opened a ticket with SAP and fortunately we got the right answer in the first try.

There is a compression job that has several options in it. one of them goes for user and transaction profiles

note 1110822

To give you a more detailed description of the symbol I was getting is some sort of circle (similar to a happy face) and a trash can. (sorry for the lack of description of it, but i couldnt paste a screenshot of it)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Gabriel, good day

I am facing the same problem in my environment when I check the information in the User x Transaction log table "SAPWL_WORKLOAD_GET_STATISTIC" is presented "@ h3 @" already applied the note 1110822 but the problem persists.

You can help by telling how you solved this problem?

Thank you

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Miguel

In our case it was related to the WM part that the note mentions, once I took it out the symbol didn't happen anymore.

The only thing is that the data will show from that moment forward, previous data will keep showing the same thing.

SAP replied to me that theres no way to recover that statistic data.

Regards

Gabriel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the feedback.

One more question, when access directly ST03N transaction in Memory of Occupation option the login user is integrate in your case was also integrate?

In my case extraction manual is not an option because I have 10,000 user.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Im Sorry Miguel

I didn't follow your question, do you mean the Memory Use Statistics? or where ?