cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Solution Manger and Graphic Function

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Everyone.

I have an issue with getting SOLMAN to Show appropriately the Graphic Function in SOLAR 01, I get error "Page not Found" or "This program can't show the webpage"

Can Anyone help me solve this problem. I think is something related to Hosts file in Windows., But Not sure.

Thanks in advance.

Mario

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

daniel_nicol
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Mario,

If the issue is related to the FQHN as you and Paul mentioned you can check it according to note 434918.

Regards,

Daniel.

Edited by: Daniel Nicol on Jul 12, 2011 6:15 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Daniel. i´m checking your note. As soon as I can i'll tell you how it turn out.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Daniel for Answering

We solved the problem as it was mentioned in the Note that you suggested. Thanks for answering.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please follow the below steps and try..

1. Us this perameter "icm/host_name_full" for FQDN in all your SAP systems including solution manager.

2. Add all your SAP systems FQDN into Solution Manager system "Host file" verse vice in all your systems.

3. Add all your SAP systems Message server port eg: sapms 3900 into your Solution Manager system "services file" verse vice in all your systems.

4. Goto TCode: SICF --> select Hierachy type as "SERVICES and execute.

5. Path --> /default_host/sap/bc/solman/defaultUser/, Select GraphicData -> Double click, then choose Handler list, Insert the handler class CL_SA_HTTP_SOLMAN_GRAPHIC as the first handler on the handler list. This should solve the issue with the DSWP graphic.

6. Then Go back to SICF --> Right click on default_host/sap -> Deactivate servicea and Activate services again and SAVE.

Regards

Kannan.K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Kannan. im checking what you said. Soon i'll tell you guys how it went.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Kannan for your help.the solution that you provided an SAP Note 434918 help us to solve our problem. Know we have configured the SIFC.

take care!

Paul_Babier
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello,

This sounds like a Webdynpro application is being launched, but perhaps the service has not been activated in SICF or the

parmater icm/host_name_full is not set to the FQDN. But the Page Note Foudn message is refering to a webpage.

Hope this moves you in the right direction.

Regards,

Paul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for Answering Paul, I will check your recomendation. and I'll tell you how it went.

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks Paul,

We Solved, the issue according to SAP Note 434918, Thanks for your help!