cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Certain data loads not triggering from SPM UI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am trying to load data in BW SPM data model using SPM data management tool. When I start the load thru data management tool only certain data type load gets triggered and remaining are not getting tiggered. I am using BW datasources to load the data.

My current settings are:

1. The OPM_SOURCES table is updated and I am able to see all the data types in data management tool.

2. The extractors are all set in ECC.

3. I am able to run manually and load PSA tables from BW by executing IP for those data types that are not triggering from data management tool.

4. All the webservices are activated.

5. The table OPM_FILES_PARAM has the current active refresh cycle associated.

6. OPMDM_TYPES table have the default 44 entries.

7. No customization is done to the SPM business content.

The data is not reaching even to PSA for the data types that are not getting triggered. Please let me know how to go about debugging it as the logs are not getting generated for these loads. There is no error in data management tool.

Let me know if more information is required

Thanks

Avinash

Edited by: Avinash Jha on Jul 20, 2011 6:29 AM

Problem Resolved. Some of the files were not triggering because the OPM_SOURCES table did not have the correct Upload_Type mapping. As there is enrichment that is done in this implementation and data is loaded directly from source system the mapping had to be corrected. Once the right upload types were mapped the jobs got triggeed.

Thanks

Avinash

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Problem was resolved by mapping the correct upload types in opm_sources table.