cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connect Dev & PRD SLD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have one Development SLD.We have configured production sld.Now our client wants to connect Production sld to Development sld.How to connect Development & production sld??

Our Production sld is Solution Manager 7.0 system.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

sunny_pahuja2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Configure data bridge between your development and production SLD so that development SLD will replicate its information to production SLD.

Thanks

Sunny

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Sunny for such a quick reply.But how to configure data bridge between my development and production SLD??

sunny_pahuja2
Active Contributor
Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Sunny once again..To set up this sld bridge whether I need to log on to Production sld or Development sld ??

sunny_pahuja2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Login to DEV SLD and configure SLD bridge forwarding. Same is there in the link.

Thanks

Sunny

Former Member
0 Kudos

The problem I am having is that Development sld is BI Java.So what should be the gateway host & gateway service??We need to connect this BI java to Solman 7.0(Production Sld)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Sunny I have configured the sld bridge but how to schedule the start time of sld??We need to forward system information to production sld on a scheduled basis.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Sunny I have configured the sld bridge but how to schedule the start time of sld??We need to forward system information to production sld on a scheduled basis.

sunny_pahuja2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

It will automatically replicate data from dev to prd SLD.

Thanks

Sunny

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for this information.My last query is that how to know that data replication from dev to production is going on right??Is there any way I can check??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot Sunny.It's working fine.

Answers (0)