Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Linked Universe and multiple universe creation

former_member793810
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a SQL Database and a universe (universe A) is already created on it. Now we need to create a new universe (universe B)on the same database and create linked universe (Universe C) on the top of these two universes (Universe A and B).

Both source universes are on the same Database and have same log on credentials but might have different connection.

Now I want to know that how I can create a third universe (universe A and B) on the top of these two universe (Universe A and B).

Our requirement does not stop here. This third universe (universe C) is master universe and business wants to create more universes according to their department on the top of Universe C. These universes would have similar structure but different filters.

I need your help to find that how it is possible without using Data Federator or integrator.

Regards,

Bashir Awan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

If the only reason for different universes is restrictions on objects and data per department then you're better having a single universe with the appropriate object and row level restrictions and the correct user groups in the CMS.

Answers (0)