cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Queue problem with Soap sender adapter EOIO processing.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Everybody,

I am using Soap sender adapter with EOIO processing.

I have two receivers also soap adapter(receiver ).So the message on arrival branches into two and goes to soap receiver adapter.

Now the problem is ,the message sometime does not get delivered to the target.Everything is okay in SXMB_MONI,but in Comm channel monitor,I do not see anything.So the message gets lost some where in between.

If I change the queue name in sender soap adapter,it starts working again.However runs into same problem after a while.

My guess is the queue is locked some where for some reason.I check in qRFC monitor there is nothing.

Any clue.

Thanks,

Bikram

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check in message monitoring RWB whether your message is struck in queue with status Hold.

Adapter monitoring may be correct but in message monitoring you can see your message strucked because it is EOIO, and some previous message may went into error.

If this is the case than cancel your message before first hold message .

Regards,

Satish chauhan

Message was edited by: Satish Chauhan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes indeed I checked the adapter message monitoring and saw messages were in hold.

However when I process the last msg in hold,it failed.

There was one hidden sys failed between successfull msgs.When I process that,everything worked fine.May be a display issue.

Anyway ,you triggered me to look into more details of adapter monitoring.Thanks for that.

Bikram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In SXMB_MONI, click on the Queue name and inspect it for any entries. Also Register your queues in SXMB_ADM -> Manage Queues. Select all the queues and click on the Register Queues button.

Regards,

Jai Shankar.