cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AC10: Define role approvers based on system?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

we have a ERP landscape consisting of Dev, Test and Prod system.

They all have the same roles, so we uploaded the roles into GRC10 to a landscape of those 3 ERP systems including role approver.

However, we would like to provisioning to all 3 systems from GRC, but only for Prod there should be a role approver.

Due to the same role naming:

How can we differentiate that role A in system Dev and Test goes through without approver and in Prod has an approver. Is there a simple way to do this?

We do not want to set up a different workflow for this.

Thanks,

Daniela

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In this case you want to have common workflow for all system so you can have a BRF+ agent which will trigger a rule set depending upon the rules defined.

You can have an agent with line items system/connector and roles. If system is dev/test then trigger should be different and different for production systems. Then map this triggers with the paths/stages.

Regards

Rajan Arora

Former Member
0 Kudos

Rajan

Wich result colum do i select for "approvers"? I'm doing a rule like the one describe on the question.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

> Wich result colum do i select for "approvers"? I'm doing a rule like the one describe on the question.

Hi Magaly

you would need to create seperate workflows for your production and dev/stg systems. Production system workflow path will have additional stage which would require role owner approver which will be absent in dev/stg workflow path.

Your BRF+ rule will be based on teh system/connector.

Thanks.

Anjan Pandey

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anjan

I'm very confuse with the creation of BRF+ rule and the MSMP rule.

First, I created a BRF+ rule. With a table decision, but i dont know how to select the "result colum" as "Role Appover or role owner". I selected the result colum with conditioning group, using the Conditing Group ID in Role owner definition in NWBC/Setup

Then in MSMP i tried to created a rule in the step two with error: "Select a valid rule id".

could you help me with this dubt. Or maybe you can share with me material about role approvers and brf+ and MSMP.

Thank you in advanced!!

Answers (0)