cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Brazil: pricing procedure

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all.

When trying to create a sale order for Brasil company code I found that condition price PR00 is getting deactivated (yellow colour) with field KINAK value "Y" while ICMI condition is green. The pricing procedure used is the standard RVABRA.

In OSS note 836243 it is told that if there are two non-statistical price condition are found then the last one is the only one getting active (I think that this is what is happening) but my question is why this is happening if it is the standard pricing condition.

As far as I know both conditions PR00 and ICMI (calculated) should be active (green) but acutally only ICMI is.

Anyone could tell me how could this situation be avoided as standard for Brazil?

Many thanks in advance and ebst regards.

Edited by: sapera01 on Jul 12, 2011 10:39 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is because the condition ICMI is B - price, fleg it as statistic at calcution schema and adjust the account key.

Former Member
0 Kudos

There should be only one price condition for one item, there should not be 2 price conditions, if you want to add to price you can create condition surcharge, so this will add to price.

This is standard SAP, applicable to all countries.

Former Member
0 Kudos

So, SAP standard pricing procedure for Brazil is incorrect, is this what you mean?

Thanks!!!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

SAP pricing procedure is correct, you can have n number of price conditions in pricing procedure, but system will activate only last in procedure, so only one price condition will active for item.

Hope you understand.