cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

switch from summerized result recording to single RR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

i made MIC with summerized RR control indicator.GRN has done,lot created when i am doing RR its taking only one result.my client is asking for that particular lot enter all the result means that + Sign which is greay out that shold be expand.

Even i made changes in MIC control indicator to single RR.but still not able to enter result.

Regards,

sid

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You should check you inspection plan firstly and make sure that control indicator is set as you wise.

Secondly, you should use QAC3 to reset the sample caculation of you inspection lot.

After that, you use QA02 and read the task list and finish the sample caculation.

When all these were done collecttly, you can do R.R as you set in the inspection plan.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I created new lot with MIC single result but still in Result recoring screen i am not able to expand.

anand_rao3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Siddharth,

1. Go to QP02. Then to inspection characteristic level

2. Select MIC there and click on control indicators

3. Check whether single result is ticked or not. If not tick it.

4. Create new lot.

Changing control indicators in QS23 does not get updated in QP02. Hence this has to be carried out additionally.

Regards,

Anand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anand,

after changing in MIC and creating new lot, i am able to see the changes.

But my question is for previous lot can i see the changes?

I know it is possible but i am not getting that.

Regards,

sid

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You have done correct settings. How ever it wil get effect from the next lot.

If you want to record single result for this lot only then only option is to reverse and redo the GRN.

Regards

Nitin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

ya, i want to record single results in same inspection lot,please tell me procedure for how to use additional characteristic feature of SAP?

Regards,

siddharth

anand_rao3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Siddharth,

1. First of all change the control indicator in QS23 for the same MIC to single results.

2. Then go to QA32

3. Select the lot and click on results.

4. Inspection parameters will be displayed to you

5. Click on + symbol there.

6. You will find this option in the line where lock symbol lies.

7. After clicking + symbol system will ask you to put MIC. Select from pop up menu.

8. Thereafter give sampling procedure.

9. Click on check and then copy

10. This new parameter will be added.

11. Now perform result recording.

Regards,

Anand

anand_rao3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Siddharth,

Thatu2019s correct. It is standard behaviour of SAP. Any change you do in control indicators, gets applicable from next lot generation.

If you want to record single results in same inspection lot, why donu2019t you use additional characteristic feature of SAP?

First of all change the control indicator in QS23 for the same MIC. Then go to QA32; select the lot and click on results. Inspection parameters will be displayed to you along with the one with summarised setting. Click on + symbol there. Select the same MIC.

But remember the earlier MIC with summarised setting will remain there as it is for this lot.

Regards,

Anand