cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

issues in output window

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts

In my web dynpro application I am having 1 window, I have a view in it say VIEW_MAIN. In VIEW_MAIN I have added to view containers. In the container 1 I have embedded a view with certain input fields and buttons. In container 2 I have embedded another view with some button and an ALV(in container). I have set VIEW_MAIN as the default view but still in output I am getting the ALV only. Why is this happening? How could I see the complete VIEW_MAIN in output?

Thanks in advance

Gaurav

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Every view container is visible and enabled.Checked already. There is no scroll bar also.The table which is shown is in the 2nd view container of the second view. So it should display the first View before the ALV, but it is not happening. Is it possible by setting some authorizations?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you check if that is due the size of ALV being displayed and the other view is just not visible on scree? Did you check if you have a scroll bar...??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Every view container is visible and enabled.Checked already.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas,

I have checked everything already. embedding is correct.

Thanx

Gaurav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you made sure all your view containers have property Visible and Enabled?

former_member199125
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Gaurav,

Be default you should be able to see all the containers. Please check whether did you embed the view in first container.

I think you know, how to check..

window->expand view->select first container then you will get the embedded view container details......if not , embed the view again.

Regards

Srinivas