Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Condition record with release procedure / approval / processing status

kumarg5
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all,

scenario:

I want to set a release procedure (approval mechanism) to certain condition records maintained through the t.code: VK11 , VK12.

i want to validate few conditions (checks) if they are not satified, then i want to block the condition record so that that particular condition record needs to be approved by a superior. only then, the condition record needs to be active for further processing like pricing, idoc etc.

please let me know, is there any standard way of achieving this or any customizations required?

thanks in advance.

regards,

kumar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

1. First Go to SPRO --> Sales & DIstribution ---> Basic Functions --> Pricing --> Define Processing Status

Click on new Entries Create

1 Not released A - Blocked

2 Released - Released

2. Create Condition Record Using T-Code VK11 , after entering the Details with your combination then click on "Shift+F8 " or Click on "Key" you will get one more screen in that we have to select the "Processing Status " ( In your case Give 1 ) and save the condition Record (or)

In VK11 , after material Description we can find out the "Processing status " Column , there you have to mentioned "1" and save

3. Ask your Basis Consultant to whom you want to give the Release Approval , he/ she can give the approval in VK12

Regards,

Prasanna

kumarg5
Participant
0 Kudos

thanks for the quick reply prasanna.

but, i have checked in my system, the Release status & Processing status fields are in display mode ( non editable).

and i have checked the Tx:SU53, even it gives the authorization is successful.

could you help me with what is the specific object name that i have to provide to the basis consultant to check/provide the authorization to maintain the processing status from tx: VK11 / VK12.

Is there any report to view the list of condition records with certain processing status / release status ?

Are there any screen layouts for VK11/VK12 that control the field display of the screen fields?

awaiting your response.

thanks,

kumar.

prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Kindly Check this link

http://www.jonerp.com/content/view/343/33/

I hope you are clear now

Regards,

Prasanna