Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Receiving scheduling agreement

RobPeeters
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can anybody help me with the following:

I am setting up a sales scenario using scheduling agreements. I can find a lot of documentation regarding the " standard" sales process and even regarding the forecast (DELFOR) and JIT (DELJIT) schedules of the process using scheduling agreements.

Now I am sending a scheduling agreement from one system using ORDERS.ORDERS05 process code ME10 and try to receive this in our development system (R/3 4.6C).

Now my question is am I using the right message/basic type. What should I use to receive a scheduling agreement correct into our system (message type, basic type, process code, etc.).

Thanks in advance...

Rob.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try DELINS for schedule agreements in on sales side. Creates with VA31.

good luck

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

RobPeeters
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Michal,

Thanks, but this information is what I already have seen before. I am specifically searching for the option to receive the scheduling agreement itself.

I can send the scheduling agreement with ORDERS.ORDERS05, but when I receive it, it is received as a "standard" sales order.

Can somebody explain if sending the scheduling agreement is foreseen in the EDI process.

Thanks, Rob.

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

this page presensts how to do:

"incoming delivery schedules for a scheduling agreement"

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_45b/helpdata/en/e1/e7ee44d29411d1953300a0c9306667/content.htm

you can find process code, message type etc in there

Regards,

michal

-

<a href="/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/06/28/xipi-faq-frequently-asked-questions"><b>XI / PI FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions</b></a>