Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How WebDynPro knows that user changed ONLY 3 fields data in interact. form

former_member202077
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

Pls clarify me that,

I am developing a visitor info interactive form, the user opens the EXISTING visitor info FORM and changed some field value/data, say address fields in the form.

Then, How i (WebDynPro componenet) will know that the user has changed the Street, City, Telephone number etc address details? I knew that basically WD gets all the PDF form conetent via 'pdfSource' peoperty in binary format......but, how can i differentiate that among all the 100 fields, user has changed ONLY street, city and tele number? so that, i will update ONLY these 3 fields in SAP tables by using the associated BAPI

Thank you

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srnivas,

In Java we have the method isChanged() in the different context nodes and attributes. Check if you have that method in ABAP too.

Best regards,

Aldo.

former_member202077
Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you,

I checked METHODS tab of my_view (where i assigned interactive form UI), i did not found any such method! Then, how WD ABAP is handling it!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check whether the below blog helps you in this.

/people/mujjammil.hussain/blog/2006/08/09/using-context-change-log-in-webdynpro-abap

Thanks,

Aravind

former_member202077
Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you.

From this blog i can get some direction, but not sure this idea works in my case (now, i can not test because, our system is freeze)

Answers (0)