cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QI to unrestricted posting Problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I am Getting an Inspection lot of a material in QA32, when i record the results and give UD as "Accepted" while Posting total Quantity to unrestricted, 321 movement is not taking place.

But system does not give any error, it saves the UD, even it shows "To be Posted" qty = 0 .

When we check stock overview, there is 0 quantity in Unrestricted. and i cant see 321 movement in MB51.

What shall be the problem??

Thanks and regards,

Amol

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member184536
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi amol

this is valuated material or non- valuated material?

have u done the value and quantity updation for this material type and movement type.?

First thing do the value/quanity updation for this mateial type in oms2.

and do tick on the quantity updation for movement type 321 in omjj.

If problem get resoved pls reply.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Thanks for Reply.... I will Check and reply soon....

Former Member
0 Kudos

To be posted is zero means your UD have saved in some trasaction has already haapened & further stock posting is not possible.

Simply check in MB51 against that material what are the mvt type happend against the material document ( original GR)

thers has to be some mvt in the background.

Check !!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sujit,

I checked all movements, Quantity is available in Unrestricted bt only 321 movement is not shown.

It is confirmed that i have cleared inspection lot from qa32.

against that GR, only 101 movement can be seen.

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

First of all check QVM2

then check if the note 48815 helps resolve the issue.

Run the report ZQEVAC20 in the SE38 and enter the correspondent material and plant, if inconsistencies are found you can repair them by pressing on the pencil icon.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Also check the status of that material...

anand_rao3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rohit,

Where the stocks lie after lot creation? In QI or unrestricted?

This may be one of the reasons. Kindly check whether you have deactivated u201CPost To insp stocku201D tick against inspection type in material master.

Under such situation system directly posts the stock to unrestricted use with inspection lot generation. However you can still find quantity to be posted = lot quantity in UD screen. Even if you post the stock to unrestricted use, 321 doesnu2019t happen as the stock was already posted to unrestricted.

If this is not the case I would reiterate to have a look on SAP note 48815 as Sujit has suggested.

Regards,

AR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks anand,

i checked the inspection setup, there is no change in "Post to inspection stock" field.

regards,

anand_rao3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rohit,

Where the stocks lie after lot creation? In QI or unrestricted?

If "Post to insp stock" tick is active, the stock must get posted to quality inspection after lot creation. Can you please check the stock in MMBE after lot creation? Where it lies?

Secondly try to do UD if the stock lies in QI. Post the qty to unrestricted use. Save. Now check the stock in MMBE. Whether it is getting posted to unrestricted or not? If yes then 321 document must exists.

Regards,

Anand

Former Member
0 Kudos

If u have nothing to post 321 will not happen

Nitin