Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Sales Info Structure S901

Dear Experts

we have a standard Sales Analysis report based on S901 Info Structure and Some material's sales values were not flowing to S901 info Structure, we found that for those material's "Matl statistics grp" was not maintained and modified the Material Master records. Now values are flowing.

But, now i want to Clear and Fill the Info Structure to Tally the S901 with Other Sales reports.

Can anyone guide me how to do this? i am new to SAP

Thanks

Viru

replied

Since Statistical Group was not maintained in the material master, it caused the Update Group (STAFO field) not to be populated or populated incorrectly. Because of that, it is necessary not to just rebuild the affected info structure(s) but also update the source documents.

When running the setup transactions (OLI7, etc.). make sure to check 'Update documents' and 'Redetermine update group' fields (I'd also recommend to check 'Block all orders' and run this in background during off-hours). This will update the STAFO field in the documents. Please note that the setup transactions muat be all run in sequence. Even if an info structure is updated from the billing documents only, we still need to perform the setup steps for the orders and deliveries (assuming the delivery-related billing). Otherwise it won't work correctly.

This has already been discussed on SDN. Use keywords like info structure rebuild or SIS / LIS for search. Being new to SAP is not an excuse for not searching, please keep in mind. Also google 'How to work with SIS structures' document, I've seen a few copies posted on rapidshare.

0 View this answer in context

Helpful Answer

by
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question