Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Digital signature verification failed - Error RTCCTOOL

Hi guys !!!

I am running the report from the SDCCNN - RTCCTOOL, but I get the following error message:

1. Digital signature verification failed

Description - The verification of the recommendation content using digital signatures has failed. Therefore recommendations were suppressed.

Implementation - Consult SAP note 69455 if there is a known issue with content verification. If you do not find a solution open a customer message on SV-SMG-SDD.

When I Goto - Digital signatures Activate button digital content verification is disabled.

Then go to the transaction on the client STRUST 000 and I found the certificate: SSF SAP AGS Online Content View The certificate shows:

Owner: CN=SID SSF SAP AGS Online Content Verification, OU=I0020596183, OU=SAP Web AS, O=SAP Trust Community, C=DE

Certificate List: CN=Online Recommendations, CN=OR-C, CN=V01M, OU=AGS, O=SAP AG, C=DE

CN=Online Recommendations Upd, CN=OR-U, CN=V01M, OU=AGS, O=SAP AG, C=DE

Both certificates will expire on 01.01.2038.

According to the help and OSS note 69455 tell me again that I must create this certificate every year, but I see this current certificate, what is the error?

What is the process because I'm not clear and can not find another OSS note or the SDN forum to tell me what is wrong is happening.

Thanks guys for the help I can provide.

Desiré

Former Member
Former Member replied

Hello Guys.

Solved the problem.

First update the levels of Addons:

ST-A/PI: 01M_ECC600 to 01N_700ECC

ST-PI: 2008_1_700 level 0002 to 004

Then follow the procedure indicates MJ: Run RTCCTOOL from SE38. Choose Lis t-> Refresh from SAPNet again, this working.

Thank you all for your opinions and help

Desiree

0 View this answer in context
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question